Chapter 4- The Party

Evans POV
We walk in the door and get blasted by the scent of alcohol and sweat. There's loud music blaring and the place is kinda a mess. Kendra and Archie separate to go get food, so it's just patrice and I. We get some pop and start to talk. Then a bunch of meat head hockey players walk by us and whistle at patrice. why did she have to wear a tight dress?! We continue talking until Brett pulls us into a room.

Patrice's POV
"You guys are the last ones here. Shall we start?" Brett says pulling us into a room. Sitting in the middle of what I assume is a game room is Kendra, Archie, Lucy, Charlotte,Molly,Cassie,Eddie,Simon, Richie, And Malcolm. We going the circle. "Okay first game is truth or dare. I'll start. Eddie truth or dare?" Brett says. "Truth." "Whats the farthest base you've gotten to with a girl?" Brett says. "home plate." eddie says smirking. Some of us laugh, others just roll their eyes. The game continues on like this, only dirtier, until it finally gets to boring. "Alright guys time for spin the bottle." Brett says.

Lucy's POV
We begin the game, Molly starts. It lands on Richie. Then Richie spins and it lands on Kendra. Awkward. I can't stand being in the same room with her. I mean we're ex-best friends of course it's weird. I start thinking about how we got in this stage but then I realized the bottle had landed on me, and evan spun. Oh little Jewish boy I'm about to give you the best kiss of your life. I thought deviously. I see patrice glaring in the corner of my eye. I smirk. I lean into evan and grab his face. I shove my tongue in his mouth and wrap my legs around his waist. He tries to push me off after a few seconds, but my force is to strong. Finally we break apart and evan gives me a weird look and wipes his mouth. Real mature, don't act like you didn't enjoy it. Why was I so into that kiss? Do I like him?

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! Or it's characters