7 | Boy stuff

Felix's POV
.
.
I got into Chan's car and just stared, at nothing in particular, for what felt like hours.

Chan was looking at me, a bit concerned, but waited for me to feel ready to talk first.

''What the fuck just happened?'' I blurted out after a bit.

''I- Don't know'' He said and titled his head to the side, confused.

''So. If I got this right...Your new French teacher..'' He started.

''Yeah..''

''..Is also your sister's best friend.''

''Yeah.'' I said and turned my head to look at Chan.

''Shit, dude.'' He said, laughing a little.

''We should go.'' I said.

Chan agreed and started the car.
We stayed silent for, pretty much, the whole ride.

I kept thinking about my interactions with her, having to mentally facepalm myself multiple times.

'Why the fuck did I have to land
face-first on her chest?!'

''She probably thinks I'm such a weirdo.'' I whispered to myself.

"And a pervert." He snorted.

"You're not helping."

"Sorry buddy."
''Just.. Don't worry too much about it.'' Chan said smiling, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Yeah.. Thanks man."

''Let's meet the boys at my house and then we can talk about it.''

"I can already hear Hyunjin's questions. 'diD thE bOoBs FeeL gOoD?'"

"Yeah, that sounds a lot like Hyunjin."
He laughed.
"But that's not what I wanted us to talk about."

''Then, about what?'' I asked him confused.

''About.. How you will make Miss Sky fall for you.'' He winked.

''M-make her what now?!'' My eyes widened at his statement.

''Shh relax, Lixie. Oh look, we're here!'' He said, amusement written all over his face.

Chan opened the door to his empty house.
His parents were out on a business trip for the week, so we had the whole house to ourselves.

I left my bag on the couch and we made the room a bit more 'sleepover-like'.

We made some space by moving the couches and threw pillows on the floor, so we could sit more comfortably.

We would order pizza, watch a movie and probably play video games for the rest of the night.
And of course, have 'the talk'.

"Oh god, that's gonna be chaotic." I thought, taking a deep breath.

Chan went to make some popcorn and I plopped myself on the couch, to rethink- and regret- my life choices.

Soon enough, the bell rang and I ran to open the door.

Our 6 friends entered the house and we welcomed them in.
We were all really excited to finally spend some time together, after a long time.

We sat on the floor and got comfortable.
Minho ordered the pizza and then it was time for some catching up.

''Kids! Your attention please.'' Chan said standing up, a grin plastered on his face.

We all stopped what we were doing and looked at him.
I, obviously, knew what was coming and had already started to look like a damn tomato again.

''Lixie needs some help and, of course, we are here to do whatever we can..'' Everyone looked at him curiously.

''To get his crush to like him.'' He finished his sentence, his smile turning into a sly smirk.

They boys clapped and cheered with excitement and, I'm sure, the whole neighbourhood could hear us.

'Well, my friends are some loud ass bitches.'

''Guys, it's not like that-'' I tried to say, but was cut off by Hyunjin.

''Is it that hot teacher of yours?'' He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

''Duh!'' Minho said.

"Isn't she already taken, though?" Jisung asked.

"We don't know yet."

"You should go ask her, Jisung." Minho laughed.

"Oh yeah? And what would I say?" Jisung asked, bothered.
"ExCuSe mE MiSs, Do yOu hAve a bOyFriEnd?"

"Why not?" Minho asked through his laughter.

"We have a way to find out." Chan said, earning our attention once again.

''Because, guess what we discovered today, at Felix's house.'' Chan said, laughing, as he sat back down.

''Oh god..'' I whispered, afraid of what's to come out of Chan's mouth, this time.

''Claire, aka his new teacher, is also his sister's best friend.'' Chan said, clearly amused about the whole situation.

'Okay, at least he didn't mention the accident.' I thought.

''Wait, really?!'' The boys asked in unison.

''Yup.'' I said, making a popping sound.

''That's not bad, actually.'' Seungmin blurted out, earning a confused look from me.

''How is that 'nOt BaD'?''

''Well, you get to spend time with her outside of school, and you can get to know her better.'' Seungmin explained.

"I mean, yeah. The fact that she is friends with your sister works as a great excuse for an outside-of-school-relationship." Changbin agreed.

My eyes widened at their words and they all laughed at my reaction.

''I'm probably gonna die though. Everytime I see her I get so fucking shy, it's literally stupid.'' I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

''Well, if you start spending more time with her you will feel more comfortable around her at some point.'' Seungmin said.

''I hope so.'' I laughed, their reassuring words making me feel a lot better.

''So, it's official? You like her?'' Jisung asked, excited.

''I-I don't know yet! I literally met her.. today?'' I said.

'But I definitely wanna know more about her.'

''Makes sense.'' Innie gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Y'all know student-teacher relationships are illegal though, right?" Asked Minho.

Suddenly the bell rang, distracting us from our conversation.

''PIZZA IS HERE!'' Jisung yelled as he threw his hands in the air, and then ran to open the door.

We didn't go back to the conversation, as we decided to talk about it another time. Maybe after my thoughts have cleared up a bit.

The rest of the night was just us having fun, eating and playing video games.

I was really glad to have these clowns back in my life.