2 | First Impression

Claire's POV
.
.
There was a soft knock on the door and then a boy entered the room.

He shyly bowed and apologised for being late.

He probably missed his bus and had to run all the way here, poor thing.

When he stood up again, I got to look at him with a little more detail.
And honestly, he was kinda cute.

The first things I noticed were his eyes, that were dark brown and really pretty and then his pink lips, that had an adorable heart shape.

In my surprise, he had sharp jawline and cheekbones, that really contrasted with the rest of his soft characteristics.
That, however, didn't take away any of his cuteness.

What caught my attention the most though, was his purple hair.
It was impossible not to notice it, even after he tried to hide it under his hoodie.

And I had to admit, even if it was 'too out of the ordinary', that colour just suited him so well.

I stared at the flustered boy in front of me for what felt like hours, until I finally snapped out of my thoughts and cleared my throat.

He gave me an apologetic look and I noticed he was blushing really hard.

He was probably really embarrassed to be confronted like that in front of his classmates.

''I guess you are Lee Felix?'' I said with a serious look on my face.

''Y-yeah'' He stuttered.

''I'm Miss Sky, your new French Teacher.''
''Can you please tell me why are you so late for my class?'' I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

''I'm really sorry Miss Sky, I missed my bus.'' He said without making eye contact with me.

His voice was really deep which was totally unexpected, considering he has the face of a baby.

But I just couldn't shake the feeling.. That I had heard his voice somewhere before.
I just couldn't remember where.

His eyes widened as I walked closer to him.

''That's okay, Mr. Lee.'' I said as I handed him a French textbook.

''Just please don't be late again. Now take a seat.''

He nodded in response but he didn't move an inch.
Instead, he just kept staring at me with eyes that sparkled and I couldn't help but smile at his expression, even if it was a bit confusing.

Since I was standing closer to him this time, I was able to take a better look at his face.
I noticed he had many freckles on his cheeks and around his eyes. Cute.

Some girls' giggles made him snap out of his daydream and he became, once again, as red as a tomato.

He did a little bow, thanked me for the book and then quickly went to his desk.

I also walked back to my seat and told my students that, since this was my first day there, we should just relax for that day.

They all cheered and started doing what they wanted, which was mostly chatting with each other.

I noticed Felix staring at me again, but when I tried making eye contact with him, he immediately looked down on his paper and started writing something.

What an interesting kid.