↪ 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭

"That's the story..." Beomgyu says as he looks at two girls who resembles the couple in the story. 

"That's it?! That's the end?" Kiara asks as she tilts her head curiously. 

"Yes, my sweet Kiara. That's the end of the story." Beomgyu says as he wants to wipe his tears away. It still hurts that he is retelling his love story. How it becomes into shambles because of his one stupid mistake.

"That is no fairy tale ending at all!" The younger girl, Beommie says as she crosses her hands and pouts. 

"I'm sorry, Beommie. In this world, there are no such thing as fairy tale endings." Beomgyu chuckles as he ruffles the girl's soft black hair which makes him reminds of her. 

"You should get to sleep now, my little princesses. Before your mummy and daddy comes back." Beomgyu cooes as he presses a soft kiss on the girl's head. 

"Alright, Uncle Beomgyu..." Kiara yawns, closing her sapphire blue eyes. They remind him too much of her. They do resemble to her more in one ways. Their hair, their eyes and their actions.

"Goodnight, little princesses! Don't let the bedbugs bite!" Beomgyu says before tucking them in their big pink bed. 

"Goodnight, Uncle Beomgyu! Thanks for sharing your story!" Kiara says before closing her eyes tiredly. 

"I can't wait to see our little brother!" Beommie yawns before closing her brown eyes which are inherited from her father's. 

"Me too! Let's get some sleep and you'll see your brother okay?" Kiara asks before falling into deep slumber.

 "Good night, Uncle Gyu..." Beommie says as Beomgyu presses a kiss onto her forehead. 

Soon, little snores fill the room. Beomgyu smiles as he has successfully made the two girls sleep at last. As he walks downstairs, the door opens, revealing the couple who is holding a baby. 

"How are they, Gyu? Are they being naughty? Or have they been their mischevious selves again?" Jade asks worriedly as she furrows her eyebrows. 

"They are fine. I have just put them to sleep." Beomgyu states, looking anywhere but her. He still loves her but all these years, he had became a master of hiding it. 

"Oh, bless the Lords." Jade says as a relieved smile makes it way across her face. 

"You shouldn't worry too much, love. Our little boy needs you." Soobin chuckles as he plays with his newborn son who grabs his finger in its tiny hands.

"Look! He grabs my hand!" Soobin squeals, Jade smiles before nuzzling her head towards her son. 

"Aw~" Jade smiles before pressing a sweet kiss onto Soobin's lips. 

Beomgyu does not want to linger around anymore. He does not want to interrupt their sweet little moment. 

"I need to go. I have matters to attend." Beomgyu says. 

"Oh? It's quite late! You should stay here for a night!" Soobin says, worriedly as his dark eyebrows furrow in concern and Beomgyu shakes his head. 

"My father has just called me and I need to attend some matters." Beomgyu says, quickly giving an excuse. 

"Alright..." Jade sighs. "Stay safe, Beomgyu and bye."

"Bye, Jade. Bye, Soobin and bye, little one." Beomgyu says before leaving the house and walks towards his black Wellsfire. Tears blur his vision as he reverses his car out from the hallway and off into the streets. 

A lot of "what ifs" come into Beomgyu's mind as he continues to drive through the neighbourhood. 

What if he treats her right in the first place? Will she have leave him?

What if he gets her back so she won't ever meet Soobin in the first place?

What if they are still together? 

The thoughts are clouded into his mind that he does not notice an opposite car going his way. Then, it happens. 

The sound of the windows shattering, metal clings against one another and for a moment, the world is upside down. His car rolls several times before coming to a stop. Crimson red blood gushing out from his forehead as he could not get out of his car. The fact that his bones are broken does not help him much either as he groans in pain. A pain has emerged from Beomgyu's side and he gasps as he sees a metal rod has stuck through his side and red blood gushing hot and warm from it. 

His heartbeat slows as the blood from his forehead has blinded his right eye. He closes his eyes before opening it again, accepting his fate. 

"In the other world, I will be with you again." 

These are his last words before he has lost his consciousness forever and ever.

━━━━━━━━━━━

The end!

I am sorry if you guys hate the ending but not all stories have a good ending...

Love, 晶✨