↪ 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

-special chapter!

thank you for 61 reads and 27 votes! 🐣

━━━━━━━━━━━

beomgyu's pov

"Harry, Lydia, make all the orders from Huening Kai, Taehyun and Jade into takeaways." My brother orders at a green eyed man as he drags me into the kitchen.

"Yes, boss!" The British man responds before pouring the brewed beverages back from the ceramic mugs into paper cups and covers them with black plastic lids. The blonde haired girl only nods her head mutely before placing the cakes into takeaway boxes.

Without another word, I let my older brother drags me into the workers' room. I cross my arms over my chest as Yeonjun lets me go before closing and locking the door.

Why is he even so mad? I should be the one who is mad because he did not tell me that my ex is here in the first place! She is just a trophy in one of my books. Plus, her existence makes me feel better and even more confident of my existence.

"WHAT THE HELL, BEOMGYU?!" Yeonjun booms as he turns around and throws a murderous glare at me. I roll my eyes in response and then glare back at him.

"DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME, YOUNG MAN! I AM OLDER THAN YOU! FIRST OF ALL, OUR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT US SINCE YOUNG THAT WE SHOULD TREAT GIRLS WELL AND LIKE A DAMN QUEEN! SECONDLY, WHY WOULD YOU TELL JADE THAT? SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!" Yeonjun scolds me and then looks at me.

"She deserves this. Only pathetic, desperate fools like her will believe in something as ridiculous as true love." I scoff before shooting a look at my brother.

"Just because dad remarries stepmom, it does not mean that you should start treating girls like shit!" Yeonjun yells as he gets closer to me.

I spit on the floor and roll my eyes. That is what he thinks? After all this time.

"If this is how you think? Dad has remarried that stupid gold digging slut into the family who brings in her stupid, good for nothing son in our family and I could do nothing but to watch her leeching on dad for every second?!" I yell back, venomously.

"Beomgyu, she is not a gold digging slut and Felix is absolutely not a good for nothing son!" I watch as my older brother heaves a sigh and then looks at me with an unreadable look.

"Seriously, Yeonjun? Last time, he would brag about us to all of his friends and now... Now, the only thing he mentions is Felix, Felix and Felix!" I shout back, frustrated.

"Felix is such a good boy, Felix is so smart, Felix knows how to do investments!" I mock.

"Beomgyu, look. I know it is hard for you to accept Helen and Felix but still, leave a little respect for them. I know, our dad has putting all of his attention on Felix because he is new to our family! Felix has done so much things for us, Gyu! He also helps us manages the cafe and dad's coffee shops across the country! Do you know that Felix hopes that you will accept him instead of pushing him around?" Yeonjun rants and I roll my eyes.

"Dad said that he will not marry another woman after our mum died! Mum died because of him!" I yell, feeling tears in my eyes as I recall the unpleasant memories.

"And is that the reason you treated Jade like shit?! Gyu, this is not my brother I know. Yeah, I get it. However, Jade is not something that you could play around with! I can't believe that you even toyed with her feelings in the first place. Dating Jade does not mean that she was going to be like mum, leaving the world all of a sudden!" Yeonjun roars before looking at me pointedly.

"One day, you are going to regret for what you did to her. By the time, you want to apologise to her for your wrongs. It will be too late. This is my advice for you, Beomgyu. " My brother says before unlocking the door and leaves the room.

I, Choi Beomgyu will never ever regret a single thing that I have done to Jade. She is just a trophy to me, nothing else more than that. Plus, it's too late to turn back.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Remember to give this chapter a little vote!

What do you think of the special chapter? I hope all of you like it!

Is it possible for all of you to help me get more than 40 votes for this book?

If we achieved it, I will update this book more often! 👀

Love, 晶✨