↪ 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘺

In my childhood, my definition of love had always been pure and innocent, long- lasting and full of happy endings like all the endings in Disney movies. When I was a young girl, I would always dreamt of a happy ending, living in a giant castle with my prince charming and then, being blissfully in love with him forever. 

However as I grow older, my belief in true love has gone stronger. I have always wanted to have a true love with someone whom I actually love and it had come true. Since then, I have been living blissfully in my fantasy with my boyfriend of one year and a half, Choi Beomgyu. 

However, my perspective in true love change when... 

He decides to confess to me that he is using me for fame and everything. How naive am I to fall for a guy like him and I will never forget those last words he said to me when he left.

▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Beomgyu, why are you insisting that we should break up all of a sudden?" I question at my boyfriend of one year and a half. 

"Ugh!" He groans and then looks at me with pure disgust evident in his face. "Are you that dense not to notice it, Jade?! I never love you!" 

"W-what?" I stutter, my blue eyes widen in shock. "What do you mean, Beomgyu?"

Tears brim my eyes as I watch him scoffs at me before running a hand through his gray hair and look at me with his coldest eyes. 

"I never love you, Jade. And, you are just something to help me to feel better." He says, his words lacing with venom. 

My heart breaks at his words. There he finally says it. The reason he is breaking it off with me. Tears of heartbreak fall from my eyes as whimpers escape from my lips. Is that what am I to him all this time? Just a trophy? 

"Is that how you look at me all the time? A trophy just to make yourself feel greater?" My voice drops to a lower octave. Instead of telling me that it is a joke, he just glances at me, face devoid of emotions.

"Yes." That is what he says before he grabs his stuff and leaves my apartment, slamming the door hard with a thud. 

I fall to the ground, on my knees as I begin to sob.

Does our love mean nothing to him at all? I don't know what I have done to deserve this. 

━━━━━━━━━━━

So what do you think?
If you enjoy this chapter, give it a star.

This is not the end yet, there are more to come😉!

Love, 晶✨