↪ 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯

An awkward silence comes after that. She looks at me with shocked in her eyes. 

"A-are y-you s-sure t-that i-it i-is n-not a-a j-joke, Beomgyu?" She stammers.

I shake my head firmly before placing a fake smile onto my face.

"I'm afraid that I am not." 

"I'm sorry, Beomgyu. I can't repriocate your feelings. Not because the fact that I am engaged to your cousin! It's... It's that I have f-"

"I get it. You have fallen head over heels with Soobin." I say, feeling my heart shatters in million pieces. Still, I plaster a fake smile, trying to convince that it is fine. 

"I'm really sorry, Beomgyu..." She apologizes as I shake my head determinedly at her. 

"It's fine. Don't blame yourself for something that you have not done." I say, feeling my tears sting my eyes. 

"Are you sure?" Jade asks, her blue eyes concernedly looks into my sad brown ones. 

She is still the same girl that I have fallen in love with. Beautiful, smart, kind, concerned and selfless. Soobin is the luckiest man on earth to have a wife like her. 

"Goddamnit, Jade! Why did you make it so hard to get over with!" I shout, feeling tears wanting to come out. I take a deep breath and blink my eyes repeatedly to prevent it from falling. 

She looks down and keeps silent. Great, way to go, Beomgyu! You're such a monster! You will always and forever be a monster

"Look..." I sigh, catching her attention. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to snap at you." 

"It's okay." She says quietly. 

The longer I am around her, the longer my heart breaks and the longer the tears wanting to come out. 

"Go. And please tell Cousin Soobin that..." I stop, my voice strains as I utter the last sentence. 

"He is lucky to have someone precious like you, Jade." 

━━━━━━━━━━━

Final is coming!

I am sorry for long wait but I hope y'all enjoy!

Love, 晶✨