Chapter 20: A Demon what?!

Start from the beginning

Rias: "Xenovia! You didn't have to say that out loud!"

Kuroka: "Oh my.~ May I join in too?~ I wanna make some cute little kittens with him.~"

Koneko(Blushed): "Onee-chan!"

Issei then kneel down on four while started to cry.

Issei(Crying): "That lucky Bastard!"

Azazel: "I'll admit. He really is a lucky bastard."

Rias: *Sigh*"Anyway, we all should get some rest. Asia, Issei, I'll make a circle to take you guys home."

Asia: "H-Hai President. T-Thank you...."

Azazel: "Guess I'm gonna go too. I still got some errand to finish back in my apartment."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

I'm at the rooftop with my Doppelganger training Issei because he asked to train him for the upcoming Rating Game. He gave me an exclusive coupon on a Ice Cream Parlor that will give me free Ice Cream for a month.

I have no idea where the hell did he get those but, can't say no to Free Sundae's.

Issei: "Dragon Shot!"

He shoots a Dragon Shot at my Doppelganger but it just redirect it with Yamato. Issei rush to my Doppelganger with his Ascalon.

Y/n: "You need to learn to use your Devil instinct Issei, your full of opening that can easily stab by a pencil."

Issei: "Your Doppelganger is going fast!"

Y/n: "That's just as slow as it gets. Just follow where you think an attack is coming, and dodge or block it."

Issei: "Right!"

Y/n: "Try dodging this."

My Doppelganger grab Ebony and Ivory and starts shooting at Issei and he panically dodge it.

Y/n: "See, there you go. Now let's do it again."

Issei: "W-Wait!"

My Doppelganger starts shooting at him at every different direction and he keep panically dodge them. He then trip on his own feet, making him fall on his ass. One of the bullets was about to hit him but he raised Ascalon, blocking it.

Y/n: "There, see? You got it."

Issei: "You almost shot me in the face!"

Y/n: "This is what you signed for so deal with it."

I suddenly felt my body starting to get heat and I never felt something like this before. I start to breath heavily and I look at my hands and it was shaking.