"Its fine." I told him sitting up. I guess I fell asleep after we practiced.

"Ronnie wanted to see you downstairs."

"For what?"

"How would I know? He just told me to tell you to meet him in the basement." He told me walking out the door.

I was getting ready to walk out into the hall when I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Alice this is Beth."

"Oh. Hi Beth." I told her. She's Dis's therapist.

"I called to give you a weight update on Dis."

"What's she at?" I asked softly. The bands didn't know I put a weight release on her.

"When we first weighed her on Monday morning she weighed 103 and she should be around 120." She said for starters.

"Okay but what is she at now?" I asked kinda scared I didn't want to lose my best friend.

"We weighed her this morning after she ate and she was 108, but I wouldn't be surprised if she throws it all up."

"Why?"

"Well usually when someone suffering from anorexia consumes food after not eating for a while.

They tend to eat small amounts. Dis is eating full meals." She explained.

"Well she didn't eat for like 3 days before we brought her in, but before that she was eating just fine." I told her.

"That could also be true but just be on guard that it's a possibility." She told me.

"Okay well I got to go. Talk to you later Beth. Bye." I told her nicely and hung up. Then I went to go find Ronnie.

Surprise POV

I was running. I was running down the hall away from my dad wishing my big sis was here.

"Get back here you little brat!" he yelled. But I just kept running.

I quickly ran into the bathroom thinking I had time to lock the door and hide until she got home but I was wrong. He pushed on the door and I flew backward my blonde wavy hair flying everywhere as my head hit the edge of the bathtub and I fell to the floor.

"When I say come here, come here." he yelled pulling me up by my hair. "Now go to your room and next time I say come you better come." He yelled at me hitting me across my face.

I ran out of the bathroom hot tears springing from my eyes and I ran to the black door that lead to my big sis's room. Once I entered I turned and shut the door and ran to her bed waiting for her to come home.

I guess I fell asleep because next thing I know daddy walks in the room his eyes bloodshot and a beer bottle in his hand. "I should have killed you long ago. You're nothing but a no good brat." He yelled his hands closing around my neck.

I quickly shot out of bed screaming my head off and gripping my favorite teddy bear. When my grandma walked in and sat by me on the bed I cried.

"What's wrong Sweetie?" she asked stroking my hair.

"I miss my big sissy." I hiccuped.

"How about we call her? I'm pretty sure she's still up." She told me, and to answer I nodded my head as she pulled out her phone.

Alice POV

I was sitting in the living room playing truth or dare with the boys when I got a facetime call from my grandma. I hit accept and was surprised to see Kylers giggling face.