Chapter 55

A/N sorry for the wait! And for mistakes if there r any.. I'm so tired right now lol.

xXHarperXx - Ali

Me - Dis

Don't own the bands.

COMMENT!

Ali POV

I woke up and found Ron's sleeping face next to mine.

Wait. Why is Ron in my bunk?

I sat up suddenly and ended up whacking my head on the top of the bunk.

"Ow." I muttered.

"You okay?" I heard Jacky ask me trying not to laugh.

"Yeah. Just startled me a little." I replied slightly pink."Can you help get out of here?"

"Sure. " he said walking over to me. He came over and reached into my bunk and grabbed me around my waist and I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck. When I landed on the floor I looked over and saw Ron still sleeping. I let go of Jacky and we made our way to the front of the bus.

"Where are we?" I asked him. I looked outside the window and all I saw was cornfields.

"South Dakota."

"Well that explains the cornfields." I muttered.

"Yeah. Were going to a mall today." He told me.

"Why the mall?" I asked.

"Because it has a guitar store and everyone needs stuff and we all need a break."

"Oh." I replied. He was right we all needed a break.

Kyler POV

I was bouncing up and down in my chair as I sat in the food court. I couldn't wait to see my big sissy. I missed her.

Ali POV

"Hey Ali we have a surprise for you." Derek told me.

"What is it?" I asked bored.

"You'll see." Ryan told me. "You'll like it."

"How do you know I'll like it?" I asked skeptical.

"You will just trust me. He actually ran this idea by everyone but Ronnie and Dis." Ron told me coming over and sitting next to me.

"Why did you not run it by them?" I asked Ryan.

"Well if you haven't noticed they've been a little absent lately." Ryan told me.

"Yeah I've noticed that. I'm not stupid, just curious." I muttered as a door opened in the back.

"What have you noticed?" an overly chirpy Dis asked as she walked out.

"Nothing." We all muttered.

"Oh. Okay!" she told us with a smile.

Disarray POV

"Disarray! Wake up!" Ronnie cooed in my ear. I swatted him away and giggled.

"No. Let me sleep." I groaned and tried to roll away from him, but he was holding me tightly.

"C'mon babe get up." Whether it was on purpose or just a mistake, that was the first time he called me babe without it being fake. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and I smiled.

"No." I said and hid the smile.

"Please? For me?" He asked and I made the mistake of looking up at his face. He pouted and I sighed.