Chapter 16

(Y/N) P.O.V
I felt something tackle me I landed on my stomach, I felt the air being knocked out of my lungs as I gasped. Who ever was on me most likely the creep was straddling me, I felt myself blush as I could feel his crotch on my ass. I tried to move but he grabbed my hair and pulled it, along with my head, closer to him. " Where do you think your going?" The male whispered in my ear, I shivered slightly as his hot breath blew on my ear. " Away from you." I growled, the male simply laughed and put his knife on my throat. "You are not going anywhere," he said then grinned, " how about we have some fun for a little bit." At that I believe my blush darkened, he moved his knife away, let my hair go so my face hit the floor. He then placed his hand on my head keeping it down , I tried to move my hands but he quickly pinned them under his knees. I let out a groan as his knees digger into my hands, the male let out a chuckle at that. "If you are going to kill me may I know the name of my killer?" I said although it was stupid of me to say, I felt him trace the knife along my spine then he answered, " My name is Jeff, Jeff the killer."
     He started to hum something and before I could say anything he pulled up my shirt, I let out a yelp as the cold air hit my back. What the hell is this creep,Jeff, doing!? I struggled to move when I felt the knife trace my ribs and spine, I shivered once more. Jeff moved his hips making his crotch rub against my ass, I gasped slightly then let out a yell when Jeff's knife pierced my skin. This wasn't the worse thing I have experienced but it was so sudden that it made me yell. I moved my head as much as I could so that I could see Jeff's face, he was smiling like last time when I had froze when I first met him. " You have no way to escape now (Y/N)." He said, my eyes widened. "How do you—" The male hushed me and once more moved hips and grinned at me. I froze just like last time,but this time I don't believe I can escape just like he said.