Chapter 22

Going to try and make this 1000 words
(Y/n) P.O.V

     Get sleep? Yeah fuck that not while the creep is here, who knows what he'll try to do. I finished my fruit and got up to put my bowl as well as Aalamgeer's in the sink. " Nandeshou," I said with out needing to turn around knowing that the creep was behind me. " Speak English, pet," The male replied. " I will rip out your tongue Jeff if you call me a pet once more." He snorted but said nothing else, " When are you and your friend due to leave my apartment, as your presence is not needed." I turned to face the guy not caring of how close we were, and it was quite close only a few inches between us. I could now see his eyes because of how close we were, I had originally thought they were black but now up close I could see a blue tint. " We are staying the night," I started to protest but he continued placing a hand on my mouth," whether you like it or not (y/n) cause I don't really care." When he finished what he was saying he took his hand off my mouth.

     I glared at him and growled, " You nor BEN are to go in my room then,"I then sighed," there is food in the fridge don't eat it all, I don't want to much of my money going to other people." Be a good host. That tiny barely noticeable voice in my head said, it's been months since I last heard it. " Don't make a mess, don't bother me unless it is urgent." I said it was only three rules should be easy enough to follow. I pushed past him and went into my room, once in the room I locked the door and turned off the lights. It was a half moon tonight my window let in the moonlight, letting my room be bathed in the moons light. I sat next to my bed and put my hand underneath the bed, I grabbed the wooden box as it was the largest thing under the bed. I pulled it in front of me so I could see the contents with the light that was 'given' to me. " Why the hell are you two in this apartment." I didn't recognize the voice, I turned my head towards the door I knew there was someone behind it.

Jeff's P.O.V

I stood in front of the bedroom as I was going to go in to get payback on the fucker because he stabbed me. I tried my best to secure my wound but I did really know what I was doing EJ or Dr. Smiley would know what to do. "Why the hell are you two in this apartment." Shit. "What I'm not aloud to be in a apartment or something." I said turning my back to the door ( this Jeff has eyelids) and rolled my eyes that the masked man. " Because Sle- are you bleeding?" Oh fuck." Its nothing just a small scratch." I said trying to play it off he obviously didn't believe me. "That's a lot of blood for a small fucking scratch."

(Y/n) P.O.V

     It seems that the creep, and most likely BEN knew who these people are. I turned back to my box and opened it ignoring the talking the first thing I saw was a picture, it had me in it when I was around 8 with another person next to me smiling. In the background you could see a river along with some spruce and small oak trees. I can still remember him we played with each other every other day, up until he disappeared. Felix that was his name I missed the dark skinned male ,his brown eyes were always filled with warmth and kindness, he was my best friend he was only friend. There was a knock on the door. Right I almost forgot there was other people here I placed the picture back in the box and slid it under bed. The person knocked again louder this time. " Why do you care about what happens to them, if Slender has his 'eyes' on someone they should be able to protect themselves,no?" Lets see what should I do? The knock came again more persistent this time. They are getting very annoying, just to see if I am alive?

Who cares if I am alive or not, other then this 'Slender' guy most likely. I stood up and turned on my lamp that was on my desk. I knew they could see the light as I had tested to see if I could, in case someone broke in and turned my lamp on as it was almost always off. "Could you stop knocking it's bloody annoying and I have to work tomorrow so, shut the hell up!" I said the last part a bit louder as if to get my point across to them. There was silence, finally that was until I heard a soft jiggling sound. They aren't serious are they?

I decided that I won't do a 1000 words because I wanted to make a cliffhanger. 856 words.