Chapter 15

I just remembered that I never set the height for (y/n) so how about you choose that your self must be between 5'2 and 5'8
(Y/n) P.O.V
Alissa gave me a confused look, "How do you know my name?" I simply smiled at her and said," I remember your visit to Dark Heart Café my name is (Y/n) I am the one that greeted you." Alissa gave me a small smile and was about to say something before her colleague called her over. "Well I have to go now but it was nice to meet you again      (y/n)!"
     I let out a sigh this act is going to kill me sooner or later hopefully later. Now what was I doing again- right the creep and now that think about it I do have some errands to do. I am going to have to go back to apartment and get some more cash for the errands, after a few minutes I got back to my apartment. "Hey Bill, how has your day been." I said to the male at the front desk. He frowned slightly and said," Not that good had some people scream at me about the rent, which reminds your rent is due for in a week." I cursed myself I completely forgot, " Right I suppose that the letter is in my mail." Bill nodded then stretched his arm across the desk and rested his hand on my head. I am also sure that bill does not have any features apparently so comment what you want him to look like. I gave Bill an annoyed look and shoved his hand off my head, " Well by Bill." I said and walked up the stairs to my apartment. I got my keys, opened the door and slipped inside. I grabbed the mail that was in a pile at the door and place it on the kitchen counter that's when I felt the feeling of dread. I paused and looked through my mail I picked the letter about the rent away form the others when I noticed a little envelope that had nothing on it. I grabbed the letter and opened it. "What the fuck." I whispered as I looked in the envelope it held a little piece off paper on it I picked it up and read aloud what it said. " Go to sleep?" The lights turned off.