Chapter 23

[...] the voice from last chapter
(Me)
(Y/n) P.O.V
Are they seriously trying to pick the lock on my door. I grabbed the pocket knife that was under my pillow ^ when I heard a click and the sound of the floorboards shifting which meant that they most likely got up. I put the knife down and got the pillow instead I don't want to make more enemies do I. When the door opened I threw the pillow quite hard at the persons face. I snickered lightly when the person who got hit be the pillow staggered back. "The fuck do you guys want." The creep was to busy laughing at the person who got hit, so he didn't answer or he possibly didn't even hear me. [I want brownies].... and I want cake but am I going to go to the store at one in the morning? No. I grabbed the knife that I had put down and threw it at creeps head. Unfortunately he saw it and ducked (that's the word, right) down, "Are you trying to kill me?" He asked glaring at me. "No I am testing my aim,"I lied,"by try to not to kill you and it's a struggle really."

     I smiled at the deathly pale man," Now I am trying to sleep I have to work ten hours today (12:54) and I start my shift at six am, so please shut my fucking door and leave or I won't miss the next throw." Why can't things just be simple? My plan was to kill my family, leave that side of the town, find a place to live and a job, probably kill a few more people, and live in peace, somewhat. "Do you know who we are and what we are capable of," the one with goggles asked. I shrugged at them," I know you'll are killers as the creep tried to kill me twice."
My cousins are coming in a few days to help with the new house next chapter I will try and do five hundred word see you later