Chapter 13

(Y/N) P.O.V
"My name is Aalamgeer."
That is a weird name, but oh well. "Nice to meet you my name is (Y/N)." The male nodded, "I have some thing that I need to do perhaps I'll see you sometime, goodbye." I smiled at the male,Aalamgeer,and nodded,"Goodbye and perhaps we may see each other soon," I said and turned around to make my way back to my apartment," although it most likely won't be on the best of terms." I mumbled the last part as I walked way not knowing that he heard me. Great now I have to find out what else I should do perhaps I should visit my coworkers at the Café. Yeah that's a good idea.
*twenty minute time skip*
     I finally made it to the café which was quite a walk way from the woods,although it would make sense as there are killers in the woods. I looked around, the place was a bit empty, I walked up to the counter. " Hello welcome to-" "Dark Heart Café, hey Ashley." "Hey (Y/N) never thought I'd see you here on your day off." " Yeah well-" *DING* " I'll tell you about that later can I have an eclair Ashley?" " Yup, that will be $2.06 (Y/N)" I got my money out off my wallet which was at the bottom of my backpack and gave Ashley the money. "Your food will be out shortly (Y/N)." "Thanks Ashley." "Welcome (Y/N)."