Chapter 24

[...] voice in your head that wants brownies
(Y/n) P.O.V
The two guys wearing masks turned and stared at the pale creep. [ These people are boring as fuck for them being killers] I have to agree with you on that- [Great can we get brownies now] ...... fuck it why not you son of a bitch. I got up and walked to my closet, "The fuck are you doing." "Well you pale fuck, I am going to the store." I grabbed a (f/c) jacket and my (s/f/c) shoes. "You are not going anywhere." The guy in the white mask said, and he stood in front of my bedroom door. "Tell that to the voice in my head bitch, I don't want to deal with him right now and he wants brownies so move the fuck out of my way." I glared at the guy in front of me. He didn't move, did he think I was lying? "Well then you leave me no choice," I turned on my heel and moved towards my nightstand, got some money out of it and... fairly quickly opened the window and jumped out of it.

Okay that didn't hurt that much, it was just a three story drop that and I landed in a large garbage bin. I quickly got out of the alleyway and went to the store. "(Y/n)? What are you doing out so late?" (<- does that make sense?) "I could say the same boss, and I'm just going to the store." I said turning to look at my boss. Lilly raised an eyebrow, "What do you need from the store at this hour?" "Well I have been having a craving for brownies and didn't want to wait till I go in for my shift, so I just decided to go now." She laughed a little and said, " I can see that. Did you just wake up and decided to go to the store for brownies?" "Yeah, except I never went to sleep. I am having some problems with my living situation, and I have to find a place to live for a few weeks so I'm thinking about that."
Fuck it I'll just publish this. I'll will write another chapter for spring break.