Chapter 25

Let me remind you all I can't respond to any direct messages on this account or follow you back because I forgot what my password was for this account if you have any questions ask BrokenHeartsed as that is my second account.
(Y/N) POV
"Really? What happened?" Lilly asked. She seemed concerned, I don't know why she would be. "My apartment is going under renovation, so while that happens everyone in the building will have to find a place to go for the next few weeks. So I decided to eat my stress away with brownies." "Oh my, that is terrible news. And you haven't found anywhere to go yet?" "No I just got the letter the other day, so I haven't thought about it that much." We arrived at the store a few seconds later. "Well we have a little apartment area above the Café, it has a mattress, mini fridge, and a small TV. You can stay there while your apartment is getting fixed, I will have to take a bit of money out of your paycheck for the utilities but that would be it." Lilly said as we entered the store. "I'll think about it, thanks boss." I smiled at her then walked to the bakery section of the store. [Finally brownies] When will you learn to shut the fuck up again, these killers came out of nowhere and you wake up and decide you want brownies. [When will you learn to shut it (Y/N) you got yourself in that mess that's waiting for you back at the apartment] Fuck it's right. Whatever. I stared at the brownies, which one should I pick.
>Regular Brownies
>Fudge Walnut Brownies
>Bakeshop Brownies
>Nutella Brownies
Which one do you people choose the one with the most votes is the one that we give to the Voice so let's see how that'll go.
                      -Nekocreepypasta