Chapter 12

(Y/N) has been with the Café for two months getting payed every two weeks and has saved up enough money for a bed, and it's Thanksgiving.
(Y/N) P.O.V
     Finally a bed and I have sometime off work. I wonder what I should do.... maybe a walk in the woods? Yeah I'll do that and perhaps if I find anyone alone I could have some fun. I am going to have be careful though because of the other murders that are happening,I wouldn't want to end up like Jenny. It may only be an hourlong walk but perhaps I should bring some stuff with me. I packed my knife a small first aid kit and a scarf in my backpack, I wonder if would catch any cheaters while on my walk. I shrugged we will just have to wait and see.
*Time skip twenty minutes*
     I walked on the outskirts of the woods looking around to see if there was anyone else in there. "I wouldn't go in those woods if I was you," I heard from behind me. I turned around and looked at the person who spoke to me, it was a male with silver hair one eye grey and the other... well I couldn't see the other eye. "Why is there something in there?" I asked, perhaps this is the legendary Slender woods? " Well people say that the mythical Slenderman lives in these woods." I gave a light sigh and looked into the woods, something moved. " Well thank you for the information Mr." I trailed off not knowing his name. " You can call me....
Ok everyone a little cliffhanger as always anyway see you guys in the next chapter, be fore I go actually the unknown guy is a OC from @Aimtywolf-blood