I am Become Death. Destroyer of Worlds

Eddie's POV
I watched her delicate body hit the ground. So did he. A roar bubbled up in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't think, see, or even hear. It was just her. Laying there. Still. A blood curdling scream escaped my lips as I grappled with the demon over control. I sucked a giant breath of air into my lungs and focused my thoughts on Elaine. GOT HIM. I looked frantically around me. My beautiful wife was dead. Our child left to be unborn. There was nothing left for me here. Except for VENGEANCE. While I had control over the demon I needed to act fast. Running to the armory was a challenge. Clearly the walrider could see because the closer we got the more he fought me. Slamming into the door, I searched avidly for some type of explosive. Two grenades and some flares. It'll have to do. I tossed them into a sack and kept moving. Coming outside, I came to the garage area near the gates. Gasoline. It was getting harder to breathe. I have to hurry. I swiftly snatched up the liquid, and spilled a trail of it wherever I walked. The last thing I needed to do was get to the kitchen.
Arriving in the kitchen, I clicked on all of the gas stoves. This is it. I'm gonna have a smoke if this is how I'm going out. I pulled a lighter and a cig off of a very decaying guard. Sighing heavily to myself, I placed the smoke between my lips.
"I'll see you soo,babe." I mumbled as I lit up the cigarette, in hailing deeply. For a moment.... there was heat. And pain. Then there was nothing.

END