Growing Pains

Since Eddie and My little spat, he has been severely concerned with not upsetting me again, which I have come to find both endearing and hilarious at the same time, because of the consequences he suffered from our first go around. The baby has been growing wonderfully, but as of late, I had been having severe pains in my lower abdomen. And of course, Eddie freaked. He forced me to lie down in our bed and he would wait on my every beck and call. If I looked mildly uncomfortable, Eddie was there, making sure he could do everything within his power to fix it. With no doctors around, we were at a dilemma. Two patients in an insane asylum, one of them pregnant, show their faces in a public hospital, about to give birth. One of them being the notorious Groom. Bad Idea all around. Eddie has made me promise that when I give birth, I will go to the hospital. I am less notorious than him, and I will be able to slip by. It broke Eddie's heart that he would not be there to see his first born child, or cut the umbilical cord, but he could deal, knowing that I would be in capable hands, and I would return to him, with our baby, safe and sound. But we had been having some problems with that lately. The pain was becoming unbearable, and I would groan and cry out most of the day. Eddie had to sedate me per my instruction via dosage just so that I could sleep. The walrider had been making suprise appearances as well. He would take his ghostly hand and place it on my pregnant belly, making the pain cease all together. But it was only temporary. I finally snapped and told the walrider something I never wanted him to do. I needed him to possess a doctor and bring him here.