Valentine's day edition pt 2

"What." I said.  Eddie chuckled and pushed a strand of my chestnut hair behind my ear. 
"Darling, we are often quite rough in our lovemaking.  I do not wish to harm our child." 
I blushed when he said this as I pulled him in for a kiss. 

He vehemently kissed me back, but he did it carefully

He vehemently kissed me back, but he did it carefully.  Like he was afraid he would break me.  He then moved on to the tender flesh on my throat.  "Hmmmm." He hummed. "You smell like roses..." 
"Or...its the roses Eddie." I chuckled.  I shied away from his embrace and moved to the kitchen to put them in a vase.  He returned to my side and kissed my shoulder.  I turned to face him.     
"Let's take a shower."  I silently begged him to say yes.  The shower, you see, was the one place I could truly and properly worship Eddie's body.  He was a gift from the gods.  Carved from marble.  And with water flowing over his muscular and broad frame, he looked that of something from a dream.  A masterpiece few ever are privileged enough to see.  I was brought back to earth when I looked into his sarcashien sea blue eyes.  He smiled sweetly and kissed my throat again.  I felt him say in the sweetest voice that has ever graced my ears.
"Of course my love."