Vows?

"Here you are darling. You change into this and I will go away whilst you do so.  And then...we may consemate our love."   Eddie said to me.  I nodded and he kissed my forehead as he walked into another room. 
Eddie's POV
I wanted to be a gentlemen to Elaine.   She didn't run away from me.  She. ..kissed me.  I can finally have a family...
I smiled warmly to myself as I heard her humming to herself.  "Eddie?" Her melodious voice rang out. "I...I think I am ready..." 

I came out to see Elaine. ..in her wedding dress... she looked like a goddess. 
Elaine POV
Eddie's eyed lit up. My skin erupted in goosebumps.  SHOULD WE DO THIS? HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO KILL US! LOOK AT HIM. HE IS COVERED IN BLOOD!  My brain screamed. But my subconscious was having none of it. It slapped brain.  Shut up you twat!  Just go through with it. He is lonely and so are you.  If things go south just fight him like you fought frank. He is a beautiful man in this ugly place.  
I held my chin up high and let Eddie embrace me.
"You put even the most beautiful sunset to shame." He said as he lifted my chin up to his face. 
"Why were you in here eddie?" I ask suddenly. 
A look of confusion swept across his face. 
"Murder.  I killed women.  Whores. They didn't deserve to live.  Mutilated them.  Made them...beautiful again. "
His words both terrified me and excited me.  "Why do you ask darling?"
" I want to get to know the man I am about to marry. I...am in here for murder as well.  My father.  He raped me...when I was two.  Was gonna make me his little porn star. I got my revenge.  Cut off his penis and made him eat it. I cut his Adams's apple like a piece of fruit...on a hot summer day. Chopped off his fingers and broke his kneecaps.  Then.." a grin crept across my face. " then I shattered his pelvis and forced him to walk. But I wasn't done yet...oh no.  I severed his tongue and pulled it from his body.  I wrapped it around his neck in a noose and hung him from the ceiling fan." I started giggling like a little girl.
Eddie kissed me, slipping his tongue in my mouth. 
" no one is ever gonna hurt you again.  I will see to it." He said when he pulled away.  "Now...lets get married."