Valentine's day edition pt 3

I feel like this guy looks like eddy. So here ya go ya filthy animals. >:)

Eddie picked me up and carried me to the showeringroom in the doctor's quarters. I grinned at him and kissed him with a fevered passion even I couldn't quite fathom. I felt him smile into the kids as he pulled my hoodie off of my curvaceous frame and I blushed at having been so exposed.
I quickly unbuttoned his black button down shirt and left him in his black stressed straight jeans. Just as I said before. Eddie is a gift from the gods. Every time I see him as he is I am at a loss for words and my breath hitches in my chest. He catches me staring and raises an eyebrow.
"Elaine? Are you alright, darling?" It was all I could do to nod my head and not cry because of my love for him.
"Cmere." I heard him say as he pulled me into his chest for a hug.
I kissed his muscled chest and pulled away so that I could start the water. He wrapped his arms around me, cupping my breasts in his large hands. Gently kneading and tugging at my nipples he worked his way Down to my sweatpants and tugged. They fell down around my ankles. I grinned mischieviously as I grabbed his ass and then jumped into the warm rain that was the shower. He chuckled and soon joined me, picking me up and pinning me to the wall, my legs wrapped around him.
I looked into his eyes, the scent of his masculinity encompassed me. It was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough.

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER. MY PHONE IS GONNA DIE!