•8•

Song: Entertainer - Zayn

🌑Marco Thorne🌑

There was a brief moment of silence. I could tell she was still trying to process what I had just told her. I let her do so and quietly kept driving. I had to get her out of Millstone as soon as possible, I had to bring her far away.

And I knew just the place.

"Stop the car." She finally speaks. "I said stop it." I glance and turn my gaze back on the road.

"I can't. I need to get you out of here." I reply.

"Why? So you can kill me?"

"Arabella, I'm not going to-"

"Then tell me where the fuck you're taking me!" She yells.

"Calm down and I'll tell you." I say, I can't focus on the road when she's yelling.

I can't focus because she's beside me.

"I am very fucking calm. Look at my face." I do and couldn't contain the smile creeping on my face.

She's so beautiful. She will be the death of me.

"Now can you tell me? Please?"

I sigh. "Okay. It's a small place up near the lake. I've owned it for years now. And it's perfect, no one will know where you are."

She narrowed her eyes as she looked at me. "How do I know that you r not going to kill me?"

I immediately stop the car. I needed her to trust me. "I didn't save you from Jacob's bullets only to put my own through your head." I didn't know if she was fully convinced so I add "If you really want to, you can get out now."

"I don't know," She whisper while looking around. "You brought me to the middle of fucking nowhere."

"Please Arabella, I need you to trust me." I practicality beg.

It takes a moment before she responds. "Fine. Buy you have to promise me, that as soon as I want to come back you will take me."

"I promise." I tell her, nodding. "Now give me your phone."

"Excuse me?"

"I can't have your location tracked. If you need to make a call, use my phone." I extend my hand to her and she places her iPhone into my hands.

"Marco, can I please use your phone?" She asks, her words laced with sarcasm and agitation.

I smile and hand her my own. I start the car back up and continue to drive to my Lake house.

"Hey, Iris. Um, I'm going to be MIA for the next couple days... uh huh... I'm so sorry...tell Em too...okay...I'll explain everything later...bye, love you." I let's out a deep breath than turns to me. "I hate you."

I simply resond with a smile.

After a few moments I realise she's gone quite. She probably dozed off during the long ride. I reach over to remove a strand of hair covering her face.

God, she's so beautiful. What is she doing to me?

Her dark eyes and light brown hair, her cute nose and infatuating lips. Don't get me started on her smile. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

○●○

A/N: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

ARE YOU TEAM DORIAN OR TEAM MARCO?

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

~ RIVER ♡