•6•

A/N: I'LL BE DOING A "SONGS I LISTEN TO WHILE WRITING PLAYLIST" TYPE THING FOR YALL AT THE START OF EACH CHAPTER

Song: Diamonds - Talia Mar
○●○

Marco Thorne 🌑

"Thorne?" Daniel calls from outside my office. "Richard wants to see you."

I sigh and stand up form my desk. "Tell him I'm coming." I know what this is about. It's about her.

Since the age of eleven I have killed too many people to count. I have sixty of them recorded and another 5 have been to dangerous to write down. Never in these years have I ever been asked to hurt a girl. I have morals and that is monstrous. But this is Richard we're talking about. Literally the devil in human form.

I get to Richards office and before I can knock, I feel a hand on my bicep.

"I told you not to miss." Jacob whispered to me. I shake him off. Who is he to tell me? I'm the best 'hitman' Richard has. "What happened?" he couxes. I sigh and shrug.

"Got away, I guess." None of us here really like Jacob. He's a complete kissass towards Richard and even let it come in the way of his past relationship with Daniel. Daniel was heartbroken when Jacob called it off.

I push open the wooden double doors that lead to Richards office to see him awaiting me.

"My boy," He exclaims upon seeing me. "Marco, I get it you know why your here?"

"I do." I say sternly, but my breath hitches. I was scared to say the least.

He calmly strides towards me and places his hands on my broad shoulders. "Would you like to tell me what happened?"

No

"I don't know. I lost her trail, I guess."

"Perfect, " He says taking his hands off me and settling in front of his desk. "That's all I need to know."

"What will you do?" I ask almost too quickly. He raises a brow. "And what should I do to make sure there is no repeat of this?" I quickly add.

"Do your best. I had always worked for you before this girl." I nod curtly, waiting for him to continue. "And I will send send my best tracker, who I know will not loose her trail."

Oh no.

"I will send Jacob to kill the girl and he will do so correctly without failure."

"I hope so, Sir." I lie, realizing I had one job now.

To save Arabella Brown.

○●○

A/N: WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF MARCO? DO YOU LIKE HIM MORE OR DORIAN?

FOR THOSE OF YOU ASKING-
MARCO: PORTRAYED BY DANIEL BEDEROV

ARABELLA : PORTRAYED BY SARAH HYLAND

I'M YET TO DECIDE THE REST OF THE "CAST"

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?

LOVE
~ RIVER ♡