•5•

🌹 Arabella Brown 🌹

I hum the tune to my favourite song at the moment. My brush glides against the canvas smoothly. I dip into the gray colour in my watercolour paint pallet. This will complete the painting. I paint on the eyes and use the white to make all the sparkles just as I remember.

"Oh, who's this?" Iris asks, walking into my studio.

"Uh, some guys I met in the parking lot of Dorian's apartment complex," I tell her as I take my earphone out of my ear.

"Nice, where's his picture?" She asks looking around.

"Actually, I did this one out of memory."

Her jaw drops. "Are you serious?" I nod. "He must be really important than"

I laugh at her conclusion. "It was pretty awkward. I think he was following me though his car was right behind mine."

"That's I weird feeling I get too sometimes, don't pay too much attention to it though. You're just paranoid. "

"I guess. " I say shrugging.

"Wait." She squints her eyes at me. "Did you say you were at Dorian's apartment?"

I laugh awkwardly. "Yeah, I needed a small favour."

"So why didn't you just call him?"

"I couldn't. Not for this at least."

"Was it a sexual favour? Oh no, did you sleep with him?"

"What! No, it was nothing like that." I take a deep breath and tell her the whole story.

○●○

"Fuck, that's so messed up." She runs a hand through her hair. "What did Dorian say?"

"He said he will do whatever he can do to help. He wants to meet up again on Friday." I explain.

"Are you sure about all this Arabella? I don't know why, but I don't trust that guy."

"It'll be okay. I have to do something- anything to help Emric."

"Okay, good luck girlie. You let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, your the best Iris." I hug her tightly.

They say friends are your chosen family. I found mine all in one person.

●○●

A/N: I'M BACK BITCHES!!!

 I JUST WANNA START THIS OFF BY SAYING I AM SO FREKING SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FRO A WHILE. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MOVING. HOPEFULLY IM BACK ON MY SHIT NOW. 

SORRY, iT'S SHORT BUT LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!