25 (NEW UPDATE)

this chapter used to be about lisa and jungkook's date but i revised it so please read this chapter again. thank you so much. xx - qjeon

- - -

"wow, a good morning it is!" i turned around and found my beautiful wife in a messy bun wearing MY shirt that i would like to take off of her right here right now- - i found myself gawking at her as she approached me, hugged me from the back.

a very, very... hot morning... it is.

"burnt omelette for breaky?" i was startled and checked the omelette. it wasn't burnt!

she laughed at me, "finish that first, mr. jeon, before you check me out."

when did she become this... confident? 

i am loving it.

it's been a month since the ji-eun incident. everything is going great, especially with me and lisa.

after those 3  crazy days she had been away from me, she became stronger than ever.

lisa went to jeongyeon and also to her mom for those 3 days she was away. jeongyeon found out about the picture of me with jieun & minhyuk on yoongi's camera. she was so mad that she told about it lisa's mom right away.

the next day after the night where we talked things out, jeongyeon called lisa first thing in the morning. jeongyeon told lisa that her mom was so upset because of jeongyeon's news.

my wife fixed everything on her own without telling me.

it was my fault but she chose to fix it for me.

thinking about it still makes me feel bad and worthless.

i know i don't deserve such angel like her but then again, that just made me want to be even better for her.

she went first to jeongyeon and talked to her. lisa also decided to go to her mom's but since it was gonna be a long ride to go back to her hometown, she decided to just spend the night at jeongyeon's and go there tomorrow morning.

she chose not to contact me at all. even though we both knew we were okay, she admitted to herself that she still needed space and assumed that i also need it too. it has been the toughest months of ours, for more than a decade being together, this has been the worst so far and she really needed a break from all of it.

the next day, she went to her mom with yoongi. that explained why she was with him that night of jieun incident.

when i was convincing lisa to not leave me that night as she was packing her stuff, on the other hand, yoongi was convincing jieun to leave me and lisa alone. he explained to her everything. yoongi didn't exactly tell me what happened after but he said he already took care of it. he even told me jieun won't bother me anymore and to focus on my wife more than anyone else.

i eventually told lisa everything.

we used to be that couple who can't keep any secrets from each other.

i felt really dumb keeping things from her. i was so stupid to think that she won't take it when all this time, she was way stronger than me.

she listened as i told her everything, especially about chaeyoung.

i can now say that we are stronger than ever. i voiced out everything my heart wants to tell and so did she.

we shed some tears as we both reminisced our younger days together.

"honeeeeey, what's taking you sooo long? i'm hungry." she went back to the kitchen where i was. she made a sad face so i kissed her lips as i walked my way to the dining area. she followed me.

i've started cooking for her every now and then especially during my rest days. i insisted even though she wanted me to rest instead, i knew deep inside, she was enjoying it.

it has been a month since i started going home early too, like the old times. i told her to always wait for me so we could eat dinner together.

i know now that... i'm doing it right.

my gaze went back to my wife enjoying her meal. she felt conscious and eyed me back. "stop staring. it's rude!"

"no it's not when you're this pretty and you're my wife." i said with a wink. her face turned red as she went back eating.

"eat everything on your plate, babe." i said as i crossed my arms and continued watching her eat.

her eyebrows furrowed. "yea, i will. you don't have to tell me but why aren't you eating?"

i smirked as i watched her ate the last spoonful of her meal.

"my breakfast isn't finished with her breakfast yet."