D E A R , Y O U ?

I HOPE YOU WON'T SKIP. :'---(

hello, my dear wattpad friends! :')

first of all, no it's NOT yet THE END, okay? calm your tits and hear me out. if you chose not to skip, thank you so much. you and your bias will meet soon. this is the sign! lol

to you who have read the unedited version of this story, to you who have been with me for quite a long time, to you who are still there reading this now edited and much clearer version of this story and this particular part, i would like to say thank you for sticking up with my annoying, unprofessional, slow and lazy ass.

i have been thinking of deleting this story few months ago because i felt so guilty (still is!) for always keeping you all waiting for MONTHS for new chapters. i felt really bad because you guys deserve the best and ONLY the best from me. as i see my story about to reach 100k reads, guilt really is getting the best of me. i don't deserve those ranks, those reads, your attention. i feel like i don't deserve you. :(

but, after some self-reflect and enlightenment from my better half, i have realized that if you have stayed and reached this point where you still open this notification of me updating this story, why would i put that into waste?

you stick up with me, i MUST stick with you too. that's how i gotta show my gratitude to all of you, my friends.

i may or may not reach 100k this year, i still want to thank you. YOU WHO IS READING THIS. i hope you guys comment more. i promise myself to interact and stop being shy anymore. i wanna be close to you. ;) message me too, that would be awesome! :)

again,

thankyou guys for supporting my first ever story. this was actually supposed to be just 15 chapters but i guess i'll extend it a little more for like 30 or 35? i don't know yet. we'll see. ;-)

thank you for your comments, guys! i read all of it! you guys were so cute, i swear! hahaha!

i dropped by just to thank you all and to tell you guys that you matter to me more than you ever know.

yes, YOU! WHO IS READING THIS LONG ASS NOTE! you sure are patient, babe. i pray for your favorite k-idol to notice you hihi!

no matter how bad or low you think of yourself, always remember that despite of that, here you are inspiring a writer like me just by reading this. YOU ARE AWESOME! :*

I LOVE YOU ALL!
AND I MEAN IT!

<3

love,
angelle ♡