~New Life~ Chapter 6

Full Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

(H/C) - Hair colour

(L/E/C) - Left eye colour (R/E/C) - Right eye colour (Can be made up)

(S/C) - Skin colour

Mum: (M/N) (L/N)

Dad: (F/N) (L/N)

There may be some changes in the story... so yeah >_< Also, you don't know what a devil fruit is. And POV's are random so good luck reading them. XD

(A/N): For the weakness, I wrote that if you stay in your dragon form for too long then you'll turn a mini version of it. For some chapters that won't be the case because your already small. Probably doesn't make sense but meh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dark

Where am I?

"Wah-Wah"

Was that me?

Then I finally opened my eyes and see two pairs of eyes staring down at me.

"She's so beautiful! Soft (H/C) locks, an (L/E/C) eye from me and an (R/E/C) eye from you. But she's crying black tears in her right eye?" A male had said in worry.

"It doesn't seem to cause any harm. No matter. We'll always love her." A female replied with a wide smile.

"My new family," I thought in wonder.

"Is this the family God had told me. Will I finally live a peaceful life?"

My new parents, (M/N) and (F/N), picked me up in a bundle of blankets and waved goodbye to what I presumed their friends. They silently walked through the forest, occasionally cooing at me and walked out in the opening where a village could be seen a few kilometres away. Not wanting to interact with them yet, they went behind a hill and started building a house where we could live happily as a family.

*Le time skip to two-year-old (Y/N)*

I was walking through the village holding my parent's hand as we bought food because I have a big appetite and 'accidentally' ate all the food we had. I recently learned that my parents were pirates. Though they weren't that well known so marines won't be chasing after them any time soon. We received many death glares and taunts thrown at us as we stopped by a food stand to buy meat and other supplies. But mostly meat. Then suddenly, I heard a small hud with both my parent's head knocked a tiny bit forward. I turned to see what revealed two small rocks thrown by a boy glaring at us.

"Let's keep on going (Y/n)" (M/N) said in a hushed voice.

You see. These villagers knew that my parents were pirates. But (F/n) threatened them so they won't call the marines on us.

-> Flashback <-

(M/n) and (F/n) was walking through the village to buy some supplies with their newborn baby (Y/n) huddled close to (M/n) chest who is sleeping right now. People from left to right stares at them in wonder who they are as they have never seen them before. Unfortunately one of the kids screamed out, " HEY!! THOSE ARE PIRATES!!! I saw them dock off a pirate ship!" Then everyone stood their wide eyes which quickly changes to panic faces. "CALL THE MARINES!!" one said but was quickly shut off by a gunshot. "If you call the marines, then I won't hesitate to kill all of you before we are arrested. We're just here for a normal life right now so we won't do anything to you guys. You can do anything to us but not my daughter" (F/n) said cooly. After those words, everyone stopped what they were doing and what looked like the mayor came out. "Fine. There are rules though. If you cause any harm to us then we'll call the marines straightaway. No stealing. No fighting. No destroying. Then we won't call on you," the mayor stated. "Fine by me, " (F/n) replied as he walked off with his wife and daughter and food they bought. "Surprisingly they did as we told. But what's more remarkable is that (Y/n) slept through all the commotion," (M/n) said with a smile. "Hope they'll keep their side of the deal and not call on us. We'll have to hide (Y/n) before they find out about her," (F/n) said.