~The Beginning~ Chapter 1

Mum: Ivy (L/N)

Dad: Noah (L/N)

Older sister: Sophie (L/N)

thinking - when you see this, it means that the reader is thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Piece is really popular where I live. I've heard many people talk about it whilst walking to school about how handsome and beautiful the characters were. People bringing out there phones to watch episodes after episodes after episodes.

Then there's me.

I live with my horrible parents and the worst older sister I could ever ask for. Both my parents, Ivy and Noah, work as a teacher and my sister, Sophie, and I go to the same school where my parents work. We live in a small double-story house and we are kind of average on money as well. We have a huge kitchen because my mum likes to cook and a huge living room where a flat-screen tv is held along with a coffee table in the middle and a really comfy couch. We have all the necessities and things you would normally find in a house. Upstairs is a small working area where my dad goes to correct all the sheets and papers he had received from the school. Two bathrooms, a small and a big and only two bedrooms. One bedroom was big which was owned by my older sister with posters of One Piece littered everywhere. And another room which was bigger than my older sister's which was owned by my parents.

But where do I stay?

Well, I live in the storage room under the stairway. I know, I live like Harry Potter which was one of my favorite movies I've seen so far. Since I have a connection to how Harry Potter had lived. It has a small bed and a bed-side table with a small lamp on top of it. No bathroom whatsoever. So I'd have to go upstairs into the small bathroom to do what I needed to do.

My whole family hates me. Why? Because I was born. They now have another mouth to feed and they think that spending money on me is too much. Like what?? So yeah, they treasure Sophie. She is much more privileged than me. She has a phone, an iPad and a computer while I have nothing. She gets whatever she asks for and when I ask, they shut me down saying how expensive it was. That's why I don't really know what this One Piece is. I only heard about them and saw a glimpse of all the posters my sister have of until she slams the door on my face.

I was forced to come back home straight away after school to clean the house,  go grocery shopping and make dinner. My family was very greedy with the food and would sometimes make insults of how bad it was but still ate them. They would sometimes eat all of the food which left me to go eat ramen cups that I had bought in case this had happened. If they had the audacity to leave me some, I would have to eat it straight out of the pot since they only bought three plates, bowels, and culinary for them. I had nothing.

At a young age, I would work to earn money in the afternoon and keep it in a safe box to save up for a phone I've always wanted to get and more cup noodles. Then after I finished my shift I would do all my homework and sometimes my sisters' because she would spend the night with her friends. If I didn't do it, she would tell our mum and dad and how she couldn't finish it because of me. Since she was much more important than me, they would always side with her and punish me by hitting me with a wooden spoon or leave me to starve.

Though they would never beat me up or abuse me that would inflict bruises and leave a mark to show evidence If I ever were to tell anyone about what they've been doing.

At school, I was bullied a lot because of the fact that I had no friends and that I didn't talk a lot. They thought I was an easy target and that I wouldn't tell on anyone... Which was true. I was quite intelligent but never did my best on any tests I received to not drag a lot of attention to me. They would probably make rumors about me on how I cheated or flurted with teachers to score a good mark.

All this torture wasn't that bad since I was very used to it. I like reading books because some remind me a lot about me and some were just amazing. My favorite book would probably be that book called 'Once' by Morris Gleitzmen. The quote that stood out when I read this book would be 'Everybody deserves to have something good in their life,' 'at least once.'

And that was very true.

There was this really cute but handsome boy named Zac who was the same age as my sister. I confessed to him because he was nice and caring. I was very ecstatic when he said that he also liked me and asked if I could become his girlfriend. I was very happy that I had something good in my life for once.

Have you ever heard of the saying where that every good ending has a small bad ending? Well, something like that.

That happened to me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why did it have to happen to me?"

(A/N): Sorry if it was short and all clumped up. If I made any mistakes, please point them out so I can fix it because English is not my best subject. Hope you enjoyed it!!! Peace out ✌.