~I'm sorry~Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

Mum: Ivy (L/N)

Dad: Noah (L/N)

Older Sister: Sophie (L/N)

Ex-Boyfriend: Zac (R/L/N)

thought/thinking

Warning: Kills in the end and a bit of gore. But not too horrible and there will be bullying scenes in the first few parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday

First POV

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

It was 6:00 am and school starts around 8:00 am. I woke up, went to the small bathroom upstairs and came back downstairs to meet my new pet doggy, lucky. I ate my breakfast and gave food to lucky as well. I was able to teach him how to be quiet and to stay well hidden so he won't get caught by my parents. It was now around 7:00 am and that was when I made my parents breakfast. Sophie decided to stay at her new boyfriend, Zac, who is my ex now, so I didn't need to make a plate for that trash. After making breakfast, it was now 7:30 and it takes 15 minutes to get to school. I got ready and went out getting ready for what was going to happen to me.

*Time skip to hel.. school where there are lots of MATHS* (If you get it then you earn a big high five XD)

As soon as I entered through the gates, there were whispers about me.

"Lol, wtf, who is that piece of s***?"

"Idk, maybe a transfer?"

"Nah bro, it's (mean name)"

"huh?"

"She looks like a slut!!"

'What the, you look like a slut more than me' I thought.

"Yeah that bi*** tryna get attention 'cause she lonely. So desperate."

"No wonder why she doesn't have any friends."

"Yeah, her sister, Sophie is way better, looks prettier and super popular"

"Yeah, she even made a One Piece fan club"

"Awesome!! One Piece is sooo good. Just look at those handsome guys. Shirtless"

'Fudging desperate p****' I insulted them

"Yeah just look at Smoker. He's smoking hot"

"Zoro, Ace, Aabo, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Smoker and even Luffy are soo hot. There are some many I want in the anime. *sigh* Wish they were real. I would hook up with all of them"

(Every (Handsome may I add) male in One Piece: *Shudders* wtf

Pungy: ... sorry?

Ace: Yo, someone's talking about me again.

Pungy: I know.

Ace: Pungy

Pungy: Yeah

Ace: I *sleeps from narcolepsy

Pungy: okay)

"So yeah anyways, apparently Zac broke up with her and got together with Sophie."

"Omg, really!! Well, he does look like Ace and she loves Ace. She has one of her walls covered in posters of him."