~Transfer and... ~ Chapter 4

Mum: Ivy (L/N)

Dad: Noah (L/N)

Older Sister: Sophie (L/N)

Boyfriend: Zac (R/L/N) - (Random/Last/Name)

Best/Friend: (BF/N)

thought/thinking

WARNING: GORE NEARLY AT THE END!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First POV

I groggily woke up to a new day and went to make breakfast for them as usual. Though I went to school early because I heard that a transfer was coming to this school. And that he or she is in my classroom. I just hope that it isn't another one of those people.

I looked down as I walked past the gates knowing that people were insulting me as I walked past them. I sat down at the back of my classroom where it was isolated from the rest and an empty seat next to me because everyone refuses to sit there. It was homeroom and everyone piled in as I looked out of the window, which was why I sat next to it. The teacher came in with a student in tow which caught all of our attention. "Here is (BF/N). Please welcome her and take great care of her," our teacher introduced. "Hi! My name is (BF/N). I used to attend (Random School), but my dad had to move because of work. He works at a famous company called 'Lime' which is a mobile map. (You are amazing if you know where this comes from.) I hope we get along!" She/He said. "Okay, you can sit..." the teacher scanned across the room and spotted an empty seat next to me. "There. Where that kid is at the back. (Y/N), please raise your hand," The teacher said with a bit of venom when saying my name. I raised my hand up and she/he walked towards the seat next to me and sat down. "Hi! My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you" I said kindly towards her hoping that she isn't mean or anything. "Hello! As I said before my name is (BF/N), (BF/N) (L/N). Hope we get along and not to startle you, but can we be friends?" She replied. I stared in surprise and said, "Sure, I'll meet you at lunch." We turned to focus on our next few subjects until lunch.

*Time Skip to LUNCH*

I walked to where I always sat to have my lunch. 'A lot of people have been interacting with (BF/N). Probably telling her/him that she/he should stay away from me' as I let out a sigh. "Hey (Y/N)! I'm coming!!" I heard some shouted and was flabbergasted to see (BF/N) coming towards me with her lunch in hand. "Hi (Y/N). How're you doing?" she said. "Great now that you're here!" I beamed. "Huh? Don't you have any friends? Not to sound rude." she asked. "No" I sighed once again. 'What's with me sighing a lot these days' I thought. "Oh okay, then I'll be your friend" she smiled. I was so happy. Is this a gift from God? as I looked at (BF/N). "But didn't anyone tell you about me? That you should stay away from me" I looked away. "Yeah, but I don't care. I don't want to judge just because someone told me that you should be avoided. My parents taught me a lot," She replied. I was relieved. Thank you, God.

(BF/N) and I spent together as much as we can and I was back to being happy after lucky had died. But I know that lucky is watching over me. Looking after me. That was probably why I made my first best friend. We played and hung out together every day at lunchtime. Whenever she asks me if we could go out to eat or play a few games I said that I couldn't because I had a part-time job and do my homework. She/He was fine with it.

After a few weeks of bonding, I knew that I could trust her/him with everything so I decided to tell her/him about what has been happening to me at home and at school and also about lucky and how he had tragically died. "WTF??!! Why would they do this to you? Why didn't you call for help if they've been doing this to you for a really long time? And was that way we couldn't hang out after school." She shouted, but not loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yeah, that's why. I don't have a phone and they wouldn't believe a child like me. Basically everyone in this world is against me. I can't even tell the teachers because they hate me as well and everyone would probably just ignore me or don't believe me at all since I don't have any evidence. And before you say that you're going to call them, don't. I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't want to lose you as well. My parents have a suspicion that I have something hiding from them since I'm happier than usual after lucky had died. And I've been spotting my sister around staring at us. She could've told my parents about this and do something to take you away from me, " I told her. "... Not everyone hates you, you know. I mean, I'm here you know. I'll always look after you and be your friend until the day we die." She said, smiling. "Thank you" I whispered. "No problem, you're one of the best friends I could have ever ask for." She exclaimed. Now that I have someone to be by my side. I knew that my life would be better than it was without her. But no. I was still naive. Because on that fateful day, this had to happen to me.