~ Heav- Wait, What? ~ Chapter 5

Warning: This chapter is really short, but I'll try my best to make a longer chapter for the next one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First POV

Darkness

That was all I could see

(BF/N)

(BF/N)???!!

Truck

Oh yeah

I died

God am I in heaven now?

"No you are not," a deep male voice said. "Wait who are you?" I replied shyly. "It's me. God" now revealed God had said. "Then why am I here? Why is it dark? And what? I'm NOT IN HEAVEN?! THEN WHERE AM I?? IF IT'S NOT HEAVEN? WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I asked. "No, you are not in heaven because we have watched over you. Tortured. Scarred. Sad. Until you got lucky. But unfortunately, he died. You stayed strong and was able to make a friend. And you saved him from death by giving your own life up. We put lucky's soul into another breed of dog so he could live a better life than being abandoned.  I will show you what he has been up to, your friend and your family." He said. A vision appeared instead of darkness which showed an image of lucky playing with his new family of 4. I smiled brightly as I watched him have fun. Even though he wasn't the same breed as before, he will always be lucky to me. Then I saw (BF/N) in an unfamiliar school. 'He/she must've changed schools because of her/his father's work again' I thought as I watched (BF/N) interact with other students in his class. Then it finally switched to my 'family'. They were having a party?? 'Wtf and are they happy because I'm not there anymore. But Sophie isn't there?' The image then shows Sophie going into my room and taking everything out of it, leaving it empty. Which also means that she had taken all my money and spent it all with Zac again.

"Now you will have a second life," God said breaking out my line of thoughts.

"Wait, what?" I said confusingly.

"I've decided to give you a second life. Change it. Change your past life and live a better and longer life. You might live one that was way worse than your previous one for the first few years. But you will get one that will be better. This world will have pirates, marines, good justice, bad justice and maybe one that you've been longing for...

.

.

.

a family"

After that last two words, my vision change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pungy: If anyone of you already read this before I edited it. Then yes it still similar, just a few changes and that this is Chapter 5 instead of 4. Welp, see ya later! Next stop!! ONE PIECE :D I think.

Like

Comment

And SHARE!!!

460 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~