Prologue

(A/N): I don't really know if it's actually a prologue. But I'll just call it one. Well. Hope you enjoy it!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loneliest people

"Yo, look at her"

"Who is she?"

"I don't know?? I think her name was (Name similar to yours but not)"

"Yeah, I think it is"

"When was she here?"

"I don't know. Like I'm pretty sure she's been lonely since the beginning of high school. She doesn't even talk to anyone and it doesn't look like she has any friends."

"Omg!! What a loser!!"

Are the kindest

"Thank you so much dear for helping me carry these shopping bags."

"No problem. I couldn't just ignore someone who needs help."

"Here have this chocolate box as a gratitude for helping."

"It's okay, just happy to help someone"

"What a very kind girl you are. Your parents must be so proud of you!"

"... Thanks. They are."

The saddest people

"What the f*** are you doing loser. Stop standing in my way and move fatass. Damn, why does she have to be my little sister."

"..."

"Why does everyone hate me?"

Smile the brightest

"Hi doggy, how you doing?"

"Wow, her smile makes me smile as well."

And the most damaged people

"Let's gang up on her. No one will care about her 'cause she has no one. She's already damaged and I'm really bored so this will cover up for our boredom."

"Haha!! Let's get her after school."

Are the wisest

"If people are trying to bring you down. It only means that you are above them."

"If people throw stones at you, then pick them up and build something"

I'm all three.

How?

Well, it all began the day I was born into this cruel world. Not really. Just when I was old enough for people to start hating me.

.

.

.

(A/N): 😭 I tried!! If I made any mistakes. Don't mind telling me!! Sorry If it's short. If you don't like it being short then I'll try to extend it.