New acquaintance

Mulai dari awal

"what years are you?"

"second year of geography. We are the stongest of our year"

"and a freshman beat you up. Don't you feel shame? By the way im a third year, so you better not make a mess here"

"bullshit! No way a kid like you a third year!"

"if you don't want to start first day with bruised on your pretty face you better go, pretty boy"

"just beat them both!"

Ughh... I hate rowdy beta with lack of manner.

"who is your name?" I ask the boy that start to move away and end up behind me. Seems like this boy give good made against those geo boys.

"kao, kao thitipoom. Freshman of economic faculty"

" you jerk! Still with that lie?!"

The bruised face start to throw a punch to my direction. Seriously? What are they? Gang member?

"don't you ever heard something named manner?" I kick his knee and make him roll over in the floor while wailing and hug his knee. I don't put much power on that kick, so im sure he wont get any fracture. Maybe some bruise and swollen, nothing serious.

The other 3 stunned on their place then see each other before rushing over to check their friend.

"why are they attack you?"

"that one said I broke his sister heart, in fact they choose wrong person. The one they look for is Apo, my twin, he is freshman in engineering. I've told them im Kao, economic. I even show them my student id."

"why you keep attack him despite his explanation?" i ask the wailing boy.

"because its bullshit! I have his picture with my sister, I don't trust him. Twin my ass!"

"and have you checked it to engineering? Im quite sure you didn't, because you guys just a bunch of coward, so you make excuse to wreak your frustration to this poor boy"

"poor my ass! He beat us up before start running"

"so your pride is hurt because you loose to a freshman? 4 vs 1 nonetheless?"

All 4 of them keep silent now. The air kind of tense here. What should I do with these jackass?

I don't even know who they are, why should I do this peacemaker thing for them.

"now can you guys get the hell out of here right now? Its my faculty building and I don't want to make a fuss here"

They just glare at me. What? They try to intimidate me? Not gonna happen!

"if you still have a grudge then go to engineering and look for apo thitipoom, tomorrow I will bring kao there, to verifying the truth. Meet us at engineering gate at 4 pm. I still have class in medical till that time. If you agree leave now and meet us tomorrow, if not then whatever, I don't care, its not even my problem to begin with"

The one that I kick slowly stand up and his friends help him to walk away.

Fiuuhhh.........

Finally they go. I hate to use my fist, or violence in general. But these betas need hard knock to make them open their eyes and ears. Alphas are easier to handle....

"thank you"

"its okay. I hate violence"

"you believe me?"

"yeah, I have twin brother too. So I can relate"

"really? Oh God.... I never met any other twin before. Is he here too?"

"yeah. He is in engineering. So I can make sure if you are really a twin or just bluffing to safe your ass"

"sure. And im sure those boys is misunderstanding. My brother is not playboy. he just have so many fangirl due to his athletic skills"

"well, then I have to go now. Im going to administration office to take a picture of this building map"

I start to walk away, I really need that map.

"wait!"

"hmm?"

"who is your name?"

"beam baramee, 3rd year medical and freshman of science"

"wow....... You are really something, p' beam"

I just waving my hand and start walk away for real.

Where the fuck is that office, maybe I need to ask arthit to print out blueprint of this university.that way I wont get lost again.

Tomorrow im going to engineering to help that boy. Should I tell him to keep secret about my twin brother? Since we are not identical twins, and Im not sure how arthit's other friend will react if they know me as his twin brother...