This faculty is quite fun, and it share some lab with medical, so I will meet my medical acquaintance often here. This building also share some classroom with other faculty. Seems like science is not popular majors here, so they have to share their building with another faculty. Well I think this will be great, when I feel bored I can smuggle into another faculty class and learn new things. I love to study.

I wonder why this building doesn't provide map other than the one in administration office. Do they want the student get lost, like last time im here?

Im not good with map and navigation, its arthit's specialty.

I guess im gonna take a picture of this building map in administration office then.

Now,,,, where to go?

Turn left, right, or straight?

Ah, I don't care, just walk and let see where the path end.

I just turn in the corner of one lab in first floor and read the chemistry table in one of the wall when someone run and colliding against me.

BRUGHT....

Aw, that quite hard fall. Is he okay?

Well im okay, my body don't get many impact because im accustomed to collide with my hyungs. They love to jump on me every time I'm not aware. So I wont fall that easy.

"holy shit! Am I dead already?"

I look at this boy in front of me.

He look at me with wide eyes and dropped jaw. He blinks many time but cant utter any word again.

God!

Its happening again....

This always happen each time I meet new people.

For the first week of my study, both here and in my old uni, people always look at me amazed and stare at me for a while before they look away embarrassed, even stop dead track in the middle of their walk.

I know im an omega, but is it that strong impact for them? I wonder how it will be if they can sniff my real scent.

"are you okay"

"please tell me im in heaven"

"why?"

"because no way there is beautiful angel in hell"

I cant help but cuckle,,, this boy is funny. I extend my hand to help him up. With one pull he is on his foot again.

"well, you haven't died yet. You wont die just by throw you body to me. But I can help you if really want to leave this world"

"no! I still love my life"

He start to get hold of himself now, he shake his head few more time before look at me again. But before he can say anything we heard footstep running come closer to us. He looks anxious when heard it.

"shit! They find me!"

"who?"

"some senior from geography"

"why?"

Before he can answer my question 4 boys with brown jacket come running to us. They are fuming, and one of them have some bruise in his face. This boy that colliding to me doesn't wear uniform, and he call those boys senior, means he is freshman. What he did to make them that angry.

"oy pretty boy, get the hell out of here and give that boy to us" the bruised face say to me

I don't like his way to speak, and I hate to be called pretty!