"We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me

And just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me

And just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden

That's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me

And just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden

That's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes

They're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things

Will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me

And just forget the world?"

When I heard the last strum of my guitar I walked in. I smiled and walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. When we pulled away he smiled and so did I. "That's my favorite song you know"

"How long we're you standing there?" He questioned holding my waist.

"I heard the whole song." I told him looking down at him. I gave him another peck on the lips. Then I pointed towards the door. "Go, I need to get dressed."

"I won't look! I promise." I tried to argue with him, but he won.

"Fine. Close your eyes." I ordered.

He closed his eyes and put his face in my pillow. I trust that he won't look but, you never know he is a teenage boy. I slip my cheetah print bra and navy underwear under my towel. I then dropped my towel not caring if he saw me like this. It's just like a bathing suit, right? "I don't care if you look now." I said searching for an outfit.

His eyes immediately popped open, he removed his face from my pillow,and whistled. I rolled my eyes laughing at him.

"You're super hot, fire hot." He winked, coming over to me. He snaked his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Austin, I need to get ready if we're going out to eat. And so do you." I said turning around so I was facing him. He kissed me with passion. I kissed back but then pulled away and walled away from him.

"Aawwhh babe! Come on."

"Austin, go shower!" I pointed towards the bathroom.

"Come with me?" He winked.

"Go" he finally walked out of my room.

That was close. I was fine with "making out" but was not ready for THAT yet. I mean we're only 17. I guess that isn't too young, but I'm just not ready. I know he understands that too.

I finally picked out an outfit to wear to dinner. I wasn't sure if i was supposed to dress casual or not but oh well.

After I was dressed I sat down on my computer chair. I picked up my rubix cube and started spinning it around trying to solve it. It only took Austin about 5 minutes. He walked into my room with a towel around his waist.

I was looking...more like staring at his body. He cleared his throat. I snapped out of it and blushed. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "You're so cute."

"Hehe. I know" then he told me to close my eyes. So I did. He was taking a really long time. "Can I open them now?" I asked.

He didn't answer. I was about to open my eyes when I felt his lips on mine. I draped my arm around his neck and his were snaked around my waist pulling me into him. We were interrupted by my stomach growling again. He chuckled. "Let's go before it starts to bite" he smirked at me.

We got into his car. Austin was driving of course. He wouldn't trust me with his 'baby' "So where are we going?" I asked, curious.

"Olive Garden." He looked at me and smiled. "If that's okay with you."

"Yeah that's fine babe. I mean we only always eat there" I smirked at him.

We drove in silence. Not a bad, awkward silence but a comforting silence. He held my hand the whole way there. That's when a thought occurred to me. "I have school in a week!" I looked at him, pouting.

"Awh man! Ask if you can get home schooled with me"

"Okay I will. I hope I'm aloud."

"Me too, even though I won't be able to focus" he looked at me quick and flashed me his amazing smile that makes me want to melt.

I really think I'm in love with this boy. He is definitely the one. I can't see myself with anyone else.

He's just perfect.

__________________________________________

Alright I probably won't post for a little. Bio project -.-

Thanks for reading! <3

Vote, become a fan, add to library? :)