Part 8: Date

PART 8 Falling For You

So Austin just asked me to go out with him....again. Well of course I'm going to say yes, I love him. But why not mess with him a little first?

"I don't know" I told him. I saw his face drop. "I mean, I still have an eye for JB."

"Gabby, seriously." He looked like he was getting pissed.

"You know I'm just kidding Austin. Of course I'll go out with you."

"Why couldn't you just say that?"

"Because I wanted to tease you first." I smirked. Then I saw him smile but he quickly tried to looked mad.

I got close to his face. So that my lips were millimeters away from his. "You're not mad are you?" I said against his lips. He didn't budge so I kissed him. "Forgive me yet?" He shook his head no. So I kissed him again but this time longer. I raised my eyebrows at him. He still shook his head no. So I kissed him one last time. This one was longer and had more passion. He finally kissed back.

"Okay you're forgiven." He smiled at me.

"Good." I smiled back and got back into my seat. "Sooo when do you want to go back to Miami?" I questioned him.

"Uhm...it's up to you." He pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to my house.

"Well today is..." I drifted off trying to think what day it is. I was counting on my fingers.

"Thursday" he finished for me with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I knew that." I said with a blush. "So today is Thursday why don't we leave on Saturday?"

"Fine with me." He stated as we pulled into my driveway.

I ran inside with the bags because I'm so excited! I can't wait to play! I got the Xbox out of the bag and attempted to hook it up. I'm no good at this so I gave up and let Austin hook it up. He helped me make a profile and then finally put in the game.

"What song?" I asked looking at him.

"Uhm..." He drifted off, looking at all the songs. "How about call me maybe?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed standing up and getting ready to dance.

The song started. We were following the girl on the screen doing exactly what she was doing. Austin was beating me until like the last second. I won!

"Ha ha! I win I win I win!" I shouted.

"No fair! You cheated." He pouted.

"How did I cheat?"

"You distracted me."

"How did I do that?"

"By just being beautiful" wow how corny is that?

"Cccheeeesssyyyyy" I giggled. "It's really hot in here." I took my shirt off leaving me in short shorts and a sports bra. "This okay?"

He smirked. "As long as this is okay." He said taking his shirt off.

"That's perfectly fine." I laughed.

We played every song and by that time it was already 7 pm. My stomach growled.

I looked at my tummy disapprovingly "shhh" I scolded.

"Babe, I don't think it will listen." He chuckled, "wanna grab some dinner?"

"Yeah let me go get a shower, and then you can get one." I walked over gave him a peck on the lips and headed upstairs.

When I was finished with the shower, I walked towards my room with a towel wrapped around my body and head. I reached my room, and I heard singing. I smiled to myself, he sounds like an angel haha. I didn't want to disturb his singing so I just leaned my head against the door and listened to my favorite song.