Part 4: Trust Issues...Already?

{Austin's POV}

I woke up before Gabby did. Her head was rested on my chest. I looked down at her and gah she looks adorable. My arms were still wound around her waist, so I made them tighter. I must have woken her up though, because she started moving. Then her hand went up to her eye and she rubbed it. She still didn't move her head or say anything. So I decided to speak first.

"Morning Baby" when I said this I felt her smile.

She sat up and stretched before saying "morning" in her sexy morning voice.

She just sat there on my bed while I was looking at her. I started to smile.

"What?" She questioned me with a smile on her face.

"Oh nothing. Just looking at my beautiful girlfriend" she blushed. So I sat up and kissed her cheek "ya know I love when you blush"

"You're an asshole. You know that makes me blush more!"

"That's why I do it" I chuckled.

"You're mean" she said crossing her arms across her chest.

"But you love me." I stated.

"Do I?" She teased.

She then got up and started to walk out of my room. Cute. She thinks this is over.

I got up and ran after her. As soon as she saw me running after her she started running too. I chased her downstairs, through about every single hallway I have, and then she ran out my back door. But instead of following her I ran out my front door, around my house and into the backyard. So she wouldn't see me coming. Also because she would be confused as to why I wasn't coming out after her.

I saw her staring at the back door, waiting for me to come out. Her back was to me. So I ran up to her and picked her up. She was screaming and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Austin! That wasn't funny. You scared the hell out of me!" She said still in my arms.

"Come on, it was pretty funny" I said still laughing.

"Okay okay it was a little bit funny" she said smiling.

I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back of course. When we pulled apart we just looked at each smiling. Then I carried her back into the house.

{end of Austin's POV}

After our five minutes of being children we went out for breakfast. He drove. This was the first time I saw his car. A red range rover. Nice.

"Nice car." I stated. "This is a expensive car. I guess singing pays the bills huh?" I smirked

"Good one." He gave me a look. I just giggled. "Yeah, singing really pays off. And I'm glad it's something I enjoy and can do for the rest of my life. Well if I get signed and stuff." He shrugged.

"You'll get signed. I know it" I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

When we arrived at the breakfast place, we were seated right away. They sent us to a table in the far back corner. We sat down and ordered drinks.

There were a few girls who kept looking at Austin. I was assuming they were mahomies until I noticed Austin mouth something to them. It looked like 'not now.' Well they obviously weren't mahomies because they weren't freaking out.

I got a little jealous and pissed off. So I confronted him about it. "Not now what?" I said looking at him

"What are you talking about?"

"You just mouthed to those bitches over there 'not now' and don't deny it because I saw you."

"I dont know wh-"

I cut him off by pushing my chair out and walking out of the restaurant. If he doesn't want to tell me then fine.

The place we ate at wasn't very far from the house so I just walked home. Austin didn't even come out to look for me. Didn't chase after me. Didn't care. That hurt me. A lot.

I thought that Austin was different. That maybe we could have that relationship where we had no secrets. We told each other everything. I guess I was wrong.

I know one thing though. I'm not going to just stand around and let him lie to me. I already went through this with my ex boyfriend Cody. I was a mess for days.

I found out that he lied about where he was every night. He said he worked. And me being the dumbass that I am, I believed him. Until I caught him kissing my BEST friend Jayme. I immediately dumped him. Right then and there.

Anyways back to reality. I was sitting on the couch with my snuggie, ice cream, and spongebob on the tv. I was waiting for Austin to come home to explain himself. Not that I would care or listen.

I just laid there snuggled up in my snuggie. I finished my ice cream. No one was home and I felt lonely. I start tearing up. Which eventually turned into sobbing. With that I cried myself to sleep waiting for Austin, my mom, or even Austin's mom to get home.

{12:30 am}

I woke up to find myself wrapped in someone's arms. Oh and I wasn't on the couch anymore. I was in someone's bed. I'm assuming it's Austin. I looked to my left to see him passed out on the bed next to me.

I am still extremely pissed off at him for not telling me! I mean we haven't even been dating for two days and he starts to keep secrets? Not cool. Not cool.

I slowly unwound his arms from my waist. Trying not to wake him up. I was successful. His arms reached for me again and instead I put a pillow there. I giggled because he was cuddling with a pillow.

I tip toed out of his room and into my room. I plopped down on my bed. Hopefully Austin won't take me in his room again. I sighed and drifted off to sleep...again.

{In the Morning}

I woke up to the sun shining in through the white curtains in the my room. I sat up and stretched. I walked downstairs to see of anyone was down there. Nope. No one.

Since my phone charger and phone were up in Austin's room, I had to go up there. I walked up the steps very slowly, not wanting to see Austin.

When I finally reached his door I was about to go in when his phone started ringing. I decided to hold on a bit and listen to his conversation. Maybe I'll get some answers.

'No, no she doesn't know. I'll tell her when I'm ready! I don't care at this point. I understand its going to hurt her. I know I have to tell her but just not now okay? Alright bye. Love you too. Bye"

Wow. I'm pretty sure that whole conversation sounded like he was cheating on me. Call me crazy but that's surely what it sounded like.

Now here's the real question. Should I confront him about it or should I just see how long he will wait to tell me whatever he needs to tell me. Hmmmm decisions decisions.

____________________________________

Sorry this part was short kinda boring, but it'll get better!