Part 6: Savior

As I board the plane, I sit down in my seat and pull my phone and headphones out. I plug them into my phone and pick a song. The song that came on brought me to tears. Oh how this song relates to my life right now. It's crazy.

"Do you see me and still feel love?

or have I changed inside your heart

To have only you, is such a fuss

To give all of me is not enough."

I wonder if he looks at me and does still feel love? Or has Jayme changed all of that?

"You left then, you came back

Sorry don't make it up to me

Sorry won't make me believe."

"He's down on bending knees

You're down on bending knees

Saying, you didn't mean it

you didn't mean it."

He obviously meant it, I mean he has a brain. Whatever, I'm getting away from him that's all I need I guess. I kept crying and eventually cried myself to sleep.

{Austin's POV}

I feel like I should go to the airport and try to stop her. I need her to stay here. I need her to be with me. But I know that if I go then she'll just be even more upset with me. She doesn't want to see me. She's leaving because of me. That just broke me.

I plan on laying in bed for the rest of my life. This is the first time Ive ever done anything this horrible! And I didn't even mean it.

*Flash Back*

Gabby just got up and left. I was about to go after her and tell her the truth when Jayme and her other friend came and sat by me.

"I changed my mind. Don't tell her" Jayme pleaded. "I already did something horrible to her."

"I changed my mind too. I need to tell her." I looked at her. "I'm sorry, but I love her, not you."

"Ouch. That stung Mahone." She had an evil smirk on her face. "But don't ya think if you tell her she'll leave you?"

"I guess you're right." I agreed. "But that doesn't mean we can be together. It was a mistake dating you. I..I don't know what I was thinking. It's over."

We sat there a talked everything over for a little while, then I got up and walked home. Hoping to find gabby and just be with her. I need her. And I can't help but feel guilty. Maybe I should tell her.

*end of Flash Back*

I came back into reality. I can't believe I just let her go. I should've fought for her. Made her feel wanted and loved. She must think I don't love her...I don't want her. And that's the complete opposite! I want and need her in my life. I'm determined to get her back as well.

{End of Austin's POV}

I woke up just in time to see the plane land. Great. I'm home and alone. This should be fun. I'm starting to wonder why in the world I left. Maybe I should've let Austin explain. Too late now.

"Welcome to Chicago!" The pilot exclaimed.

I stand up, gather all my belongings, and head to the airport. I'm not going to have a ride so I'm going to have to grab a Taxi. Yay, I love taxi's. Just kidding they're the worst.

I grab my suitcases and go out the door. It's like 7:00 pm. I don't even see any Taxi's. What the hell? How are there no Taxi's? Whatever I give up. I turn and start to walk towards my old house.