Part 22: Catching Up

I woke up to Austin's arms securely around my stomach. Imaging Austin and I raising a baby together makes my heart flutter. I tried to get out of Austin's grasp but his arms tightened every time I tried to move.

"Austiiiin. Let me go." I whined still trying to move.

"I'll never let you go." He sang in his morning voice, which by the way is pretty deep. I started laughing which caused him to chuckle a little himself. "We should go to my house today. Ya know, tell my mom everything that's happening since she is completely clueless."

"haha. She is probably going to hate us for not telling her." I laughed a little but it was more of a nervous laugh. What if she doesn't accept the fact that I am pregnant. What if she doesn't let me come on tour.

"It'll be okay Gabby. Don't worry." He reassured me kissing my cheek. Hmmm...I hope so.

I turned around in his arms and propped myself up on my elbow looking at him. "So when do you want to get married?" I asked causing him to smile.

"How about tomorrow?" He asked being a smart ass. I laughed at his response knowing that would never be possible. "No, I am serious. We don't have to have the whole big wedding. We don't need the dress, the ceremony, the flowers, the suits, the reception, or the cake. We just need you and me."

"We may not need that stuff, but I want it. What about the memories, our first dance, the shoving cake in each others face. Tell me you don't want that stuff. Because I know I want all of that."

"You're right, I just want to be married now." He whined pulling me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"We can start planning now if you want. It's going to take a lot of work though. So maybe while we are on tour we can figure some stuff out. I mean you're mom can help me."

"Us." He corrected. I smiled and he planted a kiss on my lips. "Well shall we go fill in Mama Mahone?"

"We shall." I replied sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked towards the bathroom to make myself look presentable. Austin ran into the bathroom before I could, shut the door and locked it. Ugh this boy, I swear.

'Babbbeeeee,can you open the door?" I asked lightly pounding on the door.

"One second gabby. Geez so impatient." I rolled my eyes at his remark and sat on the floor in front of the door. I hear the toilet flush and then I heard him moving things around. I kept listening and I heard something drop. It sounded like it smashed, at the same time I heard him swear under his breath. What the heck is he doing in there?

"Austin? Are you okay in there?" I said with curiosity in my voice.

"Uhmm yeah, just one second." I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What in gods name are you doing?" I asked giggling a little. I mean he's been in there for about ten minutes. I really need to pee, like so bad, that's why I am sitting on the floor. I don't wanna pee my pants.

"Nothing...don't worry your pretty little head." He obviously was up to something. I rolled my eyes once again. I was about to get up when the door swung open and a body fell on top of me. "Oh hey." He winked oblivious to the fact I was laying underneath him. He didn't have all his weight on me though. He had his elbows on either side of my chest. "Whatcha up to?" He asked with a smirk plastered across his face.

"I was about  to ask you the same thing." I said giving him a look. He just shrugged his shoulders and got off me. He put his hand out to help me up. I accepted it and he pulled me up. I couldn't help but notice the smug look on his face.