Part 21: Reuniting

As the door swung open my beautiful boyfriend came into view. I gasped nearly dropping my iPhone. I immediately jumped into his arms. I hugged him tightly as I cried into his chest. He wound his arms around my waist, holding me close into him.

"Happy Birthday." He whispered in my ear.

"Austin....what..are..you doing..here?" I asked trying to gain control of my sobs. I was crying tears of joy of course.

"I wanted to surprise you, but I didn't mean to make you cry." He stroked my hair. I turned towards my family giving my mom the look like 'Go inside. We need some alone time.' She nodded her head and escorted my dad and Izzy into the house closing the door behind them. I couldn't help but notice Izzy seemed disappointed. Oh yeah, she's like obsessed with Austin. I made a mental note to introduce them to each other officially when we were done out here.

"You didn't have to come out here you know? I could've handled myself." I said looking up at his hazel eyes. My crying has stopped, there was just an occasional sniffle here and there.

"I know, but I wanted to be here to support you. What kind of boyfriend/father would I be if I left you alone?" He stated leaning his forehead against mine. When I was looking into his eyes it reminded me about the meeting with people for adoption. I have to tell him. I looked away and stared at the ground.

"What's wrong?" Concern was in voice. You could hear it clearly.

"I have to tell you something..and I guarantee you're going to hate me when I tell you." I felt a single tear slip out of my eye and roll down my cheek. Austin quickly drug his thumb across my cheek wiping away the tear.

"Just tell me Gabby. I promise I could never ever hate you." I sighed and looked down at my fingers.

"Uh I kinda.. talked to a few people.." I drifted off not wanting to finish my sentence.

"Becauuuussee..?" He prompted.

"Because they were interested in adopting our baby." I took a breath realizing I just told him something that could possibly ruin our relationship.

"Gabby...I don't hate you. I wish you would stop trying to give away our baby though. I just I really want to have a family with you. In fact...." I looked at him confused as to what he was doing. I watched as he got down on one knee and held out a tiny black box. I looked at him surprised. "Gabby..i love you to the moon and back. I couldn't even think about being without you. These past two weeks I've missed you like crazy. When I found out you were pregnant I was just so excited words can't even describe. I want to be with you forever and always. We don't have to get married right away but just to know you're mine and no one will ever take you away from me. I want to raise that baby along side of you. Together. I want to be with you every step of the way.." He was looking up at me when he opened the box revealing a gorgeous diamond ring. He placed the ring in my hand. "Gabby Marie Smith will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes." I didn't even have to think about it because I love him too. More than anything. I realized now that I want to raise this baby with him as well. And who wants to wait to get married? Heck let's do it right away. Haha.

Austin picked me up, cradling me, and kissed my lips. Which eventually led into a make out session. We were sadly interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked over to see my mom standing there. I kissed Austin on last time before heading into my house to introduce him to Izzy and to tell all of them the good news.

Once in my house Izzy ran right up to Austin and gave him a hug. I guess she doesn't need me. Austin laughed and hugged her right back. Izzy began telling him how much she loved him. He said he loved her too. Awh. How cute is that? We had dinner and now everyone was in the living room relaxing. I decided now was the time to tell them.