Part 25: The Concert Must Go On

I woke up with my back still pressed against Austin's bare chest. I set my alarm last night for ten-thirty so I could get dressed and stuff before Austin woke up. I removed Austin's arms from around my waist and walked into his bathroom without waking him up.

Since I have been here so many times before I already had clothes here. I stripped down to my bare nothing and hopped into the shower. I had the radio turned on, but it wasn't to loud. Begin Again by Taylor Swift was currently playing so softly. As the chorus picked up, I began too sing along with the tune.

"And you throw your head back laughing
Like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause
He never did
I've been spending the last 8 months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again"

As the song came to an end I was finished my shower. I stepped out wrapping myself in a towel. I looked at the time. Eleven-thirty. Time to wake up Austin.

{Austin's POV}

I was woken up by Gabby singing in the shower. Her voice is so beautiful and I don't know why she wont post youtube videos or anything. It kills me to know she has to most amazing voice ever and she won't share it with the rest of the world.

I walked over to the bathroom door and sat down in front of it so I could hear her better. I started singing along wither softly when I had a brilliant idea. Our voices sound good together. I could try and get to do a duet with me!

As I kept thinking of the details of my plan the bathroom door opened.

{End of POV}

I opened the door and tripped over something sitting right in front of my door. I landed on my back and started laughing when I realized exactly what I tripped over. "Again Austin?" I giggled remembering yesterday when he fell on top of me walking out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your voice is amazing! You should sing more often" He winked at me as I just rolled my eyes. He knows I hate singing to people.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." I stood up brushing him off. I walked over to my dresser and collected my clothes. I waltzed back into the bathroom, stepping over Austin on my way in.

"Gabby, I am serious." He proceeded to bug as I was getting dressed.

As I was doing my business, I noticed something strange. Why did I get my period? I am four months pregnant this isn't supposed to happen.

"Austin!" I screamed on the verge of crying. I don't know what to think. I don't...I don't know what this means. Why'd this have to happen on the day of Austin's concert.

"What? What? Are you okay?" He said panicky. I just yelled at him and told him to go get his mom. He just said okay and ran to get his mom.

A few minutes later I heard a faint knock on the door. "Gabby? Is everything alright?" At this point I was dressed and sitting on the closed toilet. I just sat there while silent tears ran down my face.

I gathered my voice and replied with "Michele can you come in here please."  I said my voice coming out a little shaky. As Michele walked in I instructed her to shut the door. Before she did I peeked out ad saw Austin. He looked at me with concerned eyes, which just made the tears come out faster.

"Gabby, honey. What's wrong?" She asked engulfing me in a hug. I told her what just happened and her eyes went wide. She also informed me we need to go see a doctor now.

I nodded my head and walked out of the bathroom. I made Michele promise not to tell Austin. I didn't want him to worry. I wanted him to go to the concert and have a good time. I would tell him everything once I knew what was going on.

I ran into his arms as soon as I walked out of the bathroom though. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

"I am fine. Don't worry about me okay? I just need to go to the doctors quick. Go to your concert. Have a good time. I will talk to you when I get home." I started to walk towards the door.

"No gabby! I am coming with you! What the hell is going on?!"

"I don't know. I will call you as soon as I can!" I gave him a quick kiss before heading out. I looked back at him before I ran downstairs. He looked confused, hurt, and concerned. I just swallowed my tears threatening to spill and head out to the car.

"Buckle up." Michele said as I hopped in the passenger seat. "Are you ready?"

I shrugged m shoulders as I looked out the window and the tears I was holding back fell. I don't know what to expect. Actually I do. They are going to tell me I lost the baby. I know they are. I am still trying to stay positive but its so hard.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the hospital. Michele held my hand, leading me through the emergency room doors. She called for a doctor. A nurse came running towards us with a wheel chair after Michele told her what happened.

It seems like Michele was doing all the talking but I just couldn't get any words out. The nurse told me the doctor would be right in. She wasn't kidding either. He came in no less than five minutes later. He ran an ultrasound. I couldn't bring myself to look at screen worrying for the worst to happen.

"Gabby, I am so sorry. You've lost the baby." The doctor said as he unplugged everything. I just stood up and ran outside. I looked at the time. Twelve forty. Austin's concert starts in twenty minutes. I could call him and tell him, but I don't want to ruin his concert.

I just got in the car. I brought my knees up to my chest and the tears were coming out nonstop. I don't want to do.

Michele opened the door. "Im really so-"

"No. don't say it. Don't say it."  I cut her off burying my head in my hands.

"Okay, do you want to go home or the concert?"

"Home please. I just want to go home."

@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up to strong arms pulling me against them. At first I was confused but then remembered the days previous events. Once we got home I just jumped in Austin's bed not bothering to go home and tell my own family.

I moved to face Austin. I looked at his face and his eyes were all red and puffy.

____________________________

Okay, please don't kill me. I know I havent updated in forever and I don't feel like making up and excuse so basically I just didn't have time. The parts are always so short now, I am sorry! I have like major writers block. This part is so sad, I hate myself for it! haha. I cant update until after easter because I am going  to visit a friend.

I love you all! xoxox.

comment

fan

THANK YOU<3333333333333333