[Chapter Sixteen]

Start from the beginning

"No, I want my little sl ut to beg for it and tell me just what she wants, I don't want polite or carefully worded, I want dirty things to come out of that mouth." he said and I bit my lip nervously, sure I've that too but in the heat of things.

"Fu ck me." I told him and he smirked as he applied light pressure and I tried to push back to him but I couldn't.

"You can do better than that." He spanked me again

"I want you to shove your di ck inside me and f uck me." I tried again and he spanked me harder

"Where do you want it?" he challenged, it was still such a taboo thing and it made me a little awkward to talk about. He teased me by applying more pressure until the tip slipped in and then he pulled back causing me to make a sound of displeasure.

"Please fu ck my ass." I told him and his smirk grew as my face turned red.

"So polite, what a good girl." He said and I moaned as he pressed the tip back inside me and slowly pushed past the tight muscles he had loosed up until he was all the way inside of me.

"You want me to fu ck you?" he asked and I nodded

"Yes Sir." I told him and he pulled back and pressed in slowly until I had loosened up more and then he slammed back into me making me go forward

"I told you that you wouldn't be able to forget the feeling of me inside you and I'm going to fu ck this ass all night long and by Monday all you'll be able to feel when you walk or sit or in general is my co ck inside of you." shit, all night? Well it was already almost morning and I just hoped it wouldn't be too long, I don't know how much I can take but at the same time I wanted it so bad, I wanted to feel him spank me as he fuc ked me.

"Please Sir." I made eye contact through the mirror again and he pulled back and slammed back in again.

"If you come one fucking time I'm going to fuck you as much I can for two fucking weeks and make you wait until that's up before I let you come. Do you understand me?" he asked and I nodded

"Yes." I would rather just have to get through the whole night instead of two weeks, and after I responded he pulled back and pummeled into me making me cry out more times than I could count. I could feel his rock hard co ck slowing himself into my ass and I nearly lost it as he spanked me.

"God I love your ass." He said as he gripped onto my thighs and I was dripping down my leg as I watched him. it was so hot seeing myself tied up while he did this to me, I was nervous but now I was loving every second of it, well I would be if he would let me finish.

He kept fucking me until he shot himself deep into me and I breathed a sigh of relief that I had gotten through it.

"I'm far from done." He told me and he only pulled out long enough to clean himself up and reposition me so I could feel something clamp down onto my cl it.

"Shit." I moaned

"Let's see how well you do this time." he was loving this; he loved tormenting me in this way and I felt kind of pissed about it but so damn horny. He did far less easing this time as he more thrust right into me again.

I dug me nails into the bed as I tried to breathe through it, I wanted to come, I was so close and it sucked having to hold back like this.

I had gotten used to his typical forms of punishment and this was bring it to a whole new level , he usually caved and let me finish but not this time, this time he was following through with it and I would be going to bed very horny tonight.

I knew it was going to be bad when he pulled out of me to give me some kind of break only to fuck me from behind a third time and I was near tears at this point as he continued his assault, by the time he was finished I could only feel the throbbing of what he had just done to me, what he had done to me all day and I don't know when that throbbing will ever go away.