[Chapter Thirty-Seven] Chase

Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chase's Pov

She didn't have to do what she was about to, what she was trying to make up to me was nothing really, so what if she didn't want me pawing at her every second of every damn day, though if it were up to me she wouldn't be allowed to wear clothes again, she was gorgeous and even sexier naked.

My wife was fucking hot and I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I'm glad I did, I'm also glad Riley didn't murder me.

"So do you have anything in particular planned for the day?" I asked as I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me and I felt the instant arousal I felt every time I pretty much looked at her or touched her.

Her dress bunched up and I gripped her hips causing her body to rub against me and I held in a groan, she affected me too easily.

"Lots." She leaned in closer and I gripped a fist full of her hair and forcefully brought her mouth to mine. Brylee had always been a strong and independent kind of woman; she's not one to be told what to do so I get a great deal of pleasure in making a woman like her a begging and needy mess.

I enjoy punishing her when she doesn't listen; I love making her beg, her cries of pleasure and the squeals of pain when she gets wetter as I spank her or pound my dick into her roughly and I love how fucking responsive she is to me.

"Like?" I asked her and she smirked and she moved off of my and grabbed my hand and pulled me up and that's where things got interesting, I was use to tying her up, or easing a plug into her sweet ass and fucking her pu ssy as she begged for it I wasn't used to this.

She pushed me against the wall and attacked my mouth with hers, yanking at my shirt to get it unbuttoned and off before pushing me back into the bedroom and down onto the bed for the moment.

"Stay." She told me and I watched her ass as she bent over and rummaged through things until she came back with handcuffs.

"Brylee." I never was sure about this

"I'm your wife, don't you trust me?" she asked, she could appear deceivingly sweet though I've been between those thighs and I knew she definitely tasted sweet. She straddled me again and this time she gripped a fist of my hair and shoved her tongue in my mouth and this was a side of her I've seen maybe twice but it was kind of hot.

I could maybe get into this depending on how the night went.

"Up." She moved off me and I stood up. We had posts at the end of our bed and she put the cuffs around my wrists and then to those very posts, I could sit down or stand but I had to pretty much stay right here.

"What next angel?" I asked and she sat me down and winked before turning the radio or cd or something on and turned to face me. I watched her as she moved towards me and she slowly moved her body to the music as she stood between my legs.

She turned her back to me and sat on my lap, rolling her hips and fuck I was hard, I watched with hungry eyes as she turned towards me, straddling me again and grinding against me, I'm not a choirboy, I've been to strip clubs, I've had lap dances and to me this was by far the hottest.

She slowly took her dress off and I wanted to lean forward and take a bite He lace bra barely covered her fucking gorgeous breasts, her garter and thong matched with thigh highs and her heels were still on and I wanted to bend her over and fuck that ass that she now had back on my lap.

"You're killing me" she smiled as she turned to face me and her breasts were in my face as she danced and this time I did bite her and she squealed in pleasure, I know some people may find it weird but I loved biting her, feeling her flesh between my teeth and the little love bites I left on her skin.