It's called fashionably late

Start from the beginning

(Play opening)

Cinder instinctively jumped to the side, while using her maiden powers to help create distance.

Cinder then took a short moment, to look at her opponent.

(Y/n): So you're Cinder..... Ball?

Cinder: Fall.

(Y/n): No, that's not it.......

Cinder: Who are you?

(Y/n): I'm (Y/n) R. Touchdown. Some people call me the Crownless king, others call me the last hero.

Cinder: Is that supposed to impress me?

(Y/n): No, I just thought you might feel better if you knew how awesome your opponent is.

Cinder: I appreciate it.....

(Y/n): So how do you want to do this? Do you want to threesum this with the wyvern, or....... do you want my full attention~

Cinder: I'll take your full attention.....

Cinder threw a fire ball at (Y/n). He ignited his beam katana and smacked the fire ball back at her.

She quickly rolled aside to dodge.

(Y/n) then charged twords her. Cinder then began launching a stream of fire at him.

(Y/n) then threw his beam katana at Cinder, it flew through the stream of fire. Cinder then ducked to avoid getting hit by the beam katana, which caused her to stop producing the stream of fire.

When Cinder looked back towards (Y/n), she saw him with his hand out, she assumed he was going to grab her, so she jumped back. Doing that, made her get hit by (Y/n)'s beam katana that was flying back twords him, due to the device in his glove.

Getting hit by his beam katana caused her to lose her balance and a good chunk of her aura.

(Y/n) then preformed a combo of attacks on Cinder. He ended his combo with a tiger driver.

As Cinder began to recover, (Y/n) began walking around her

(Y/n): Sorry for being so rough, I thought a middle age woman like you would be more challenging, but I guess this is your first day with that power. This was to be expected.

Cinder: Tch.....

(Y/n): Don't feel bad. I was trained by good people, and have been fighting tons of strong and.... Unique people on a weekly, sometimes daily basis for over two years straight.

(Y/n): You're actually supposed fight Pyrrha and die later in life, but fuck that shit. You're not that important anymore, so fuck you.

Cinder quickly got up and fired all the magic she had, in a beam form twords him.