chapter 1: The meet🤝

(⬆️ picture of Alana)

Alana's p.o.v

"Rinnnggggg" I hear as I sat up in bed looking at the time " 7:00" I whispered shocked as I ran downstairs to get the house cleaned before mum woke up.

When I was done I rushed back to my room took a quick shower, got out headed to my wardrobe and got out a pair of black jeans, a black hoodie and a pair of white Sneakers. " Alana!!!" I hear my mum yell as I pack my hair up in a ponytail " coming I say grabbing my phone and napsack and rushing down stairs, " how many times do I have to call you before you come Alana" she said walk towards me slowly " I'm sorry" I say quickly as she stared at me with so much hate in her eyes until, I feel sudden pain on left cheek "what do you keep apologizing for, your apologies don't fix anything"she said as tears start to blur my vision "now get out before I lose it completely" she yelled as I held my  phone tightly and ran out the door, I ran towards the closet bus stop, I boarded a bus and sat quietly waiting to get to the bus stop close to school.

             *** ****** ***********
Well as usual I got to school late, the halls were empty so I had to rush to my locker take the books I needed out fast which was my English then I ran towards my class door, standing there afraid to go in Mrs. Kennedy hated it when people where late to class.

"Miss Waterson" she said starring at me with pity in her eyes as every other person in class just stares blankly at me, " I'm sorry, but you know just how much I despise students coming late to my class" she replied as I turned around to leave" and do see me after the class " she adds as I leave and stand outside by the door waiting to here the bell.

After a few minutes of waiting the bell went as students rush down the halls and out of class "miss Waterson" Mrs Kennedy called as I walked into the class "please do something about this and try harder to get to school early" she said as I nod and stare at my feet, I'm not so good with eye contact, "hurry to your next class" she says sighing as I walked hurriedly to my locker and got out everything I needed for the next class which was biology my absolute favorite. I arrived early so I got a seat at the back at the corner to prevent trouble.

" Wow, the little disease is in our biology class" Chloe says as she and her minions laughed as I ignored not looking up at all, as I went through some notes to prepare for class, and yes Chloe's the typical high school mean girl, and not just any typical high school mean girl,  but the leader " and by the way atana" she says as I cut her off " it's ALANA" I say looking up at her "uhhh, that's what I said"she says rolling her eyes as I take my attention back to my notes, " I'm talking to you disease" she yells picking up my notes as I try to get them but her minions get in my way and my books are thrown out the window "you bitch...." I whisper as her minions let go and I run towards the window and they all start laughing and everyone else is just staring at us, I just glare at them and Walk towards the door but Mr Jones walks in "morning students" he says as I turn back towards my seat "just great" I whisper as I sit down, since I didn't have my notes I had to write things down in my text book with a pencil " good day Mr Jones" a male voice says as look up only to see a guy with dark brown eyes and Sandy blonde hair smiling at Mr Jones, as he then turned towards the class I could have sworn he looked at me, he was the definition of hot as he his white vest clinged perfectly to his body under his black leather jacket, " good day, telling by the paper in your hand which looks pretty much like a schedule you're a new student "Mr Jones said " yes sir " he replied " and your name?" Mr Jones asked "Cole Andrews" he replied "okay go take a seat".

As he walked towards one of the empty seats he winked, I turned around realising no one was sitting behind me, so I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up which was weird.

The bell rang signaling the end of class so I packed up trying to get my notes that bitch threw out the window before it was time for my next class, as I walked out of class I spotted Chloe going over to Cole, 'there she goes the schools well known slut' I thought as I walked out of the building to get my notes and hurried back in to get the books for my next class.

**************************
The bell went for lunch as I rushed to my locker "hey Lana" I hear a familiar voice say as I close my locker to see Anna's hazel brown eyes filled with excitement as usual, which compliments her smile "hey, ready for lunch?" I asked as we walk through the halls " hell yeah I'm starving, and by the way did you hear about the new guy?" She asked "he's in the same biology class as me, he's names Cole" I replied as we got to the cafeteria "oouuuu, you even know his name" she replies elbowing my side "ouch, what are you thinking?" I asked as we both giggled taking our seats " so how are things with your mum?" She asked as I stopped what I was doing, "the same" I replied picking at my food, " why not just report her to child services" she asked "I told you several times Anna, she's my mum, and besides it's not her fault, it's you know who's fault for leaving" I say rolling my eyes " fine" she's says defeatedly " hey there Ariana" I hear a familiar annoying voice say " it's...."I turned around to say but I felt something fall on my head as I stood up only to hear almost everyone in cafeteria laughing as I try to clear some of the food that was now dripping down my face " you bitch how dare you do that to her?" I hear Anna yell as she walked towards Chloe, " forget it Anna" I said as walked out if the cafeteria as quickly as possible. "Wait up Lana" Anna said running after me as I made my way to the girls toilet, I tried my best to clean myself up and so did Anna but I could only get the spaghetti and sauce of my face " what am I going to do?" I asked letting out a sigh, and staring at myself in the mirror, " are you wearing something like a tank top under your hoodie?" Anna asked " yeah, but you know how I don't like showing off skin, I don't think I can wear a tank top" I replied rolling my eyes "but if you don't you'll miss classes" she says as the bell goes "make up your mind now or I'm leaving she says with her hand on the door knob "f..fine" I stammer pulling of my hoodie revealing my navy blue tank top " better, now let's hurry" she says as we live and head to our next class.

*****************************
School was over so I hitched a ride with Anna. And she dropped me off at Ultimate burger "you're late Alana?" Mr Gregson my boss said as I walked in "I know..and I'm sorry" I said as I walked to the store room to get some cleaning materials, " Alana why Can't you be like other teenagers and just hangout with friends after school or do homework instead of work when you have to go to school the next day?" he said " well cause unlike other teenagers I cater for myself" I reply " just promise you'll leave early today, 6pm is the latest you can stay" he said as I cleaned up behind the counter "okay" I reply with a smile.

I checked my phone as I did my assignments " 6:15" I say wide eyed as I grabbed my things and took off uniform " bye Mr Gregson" I say as I open the door to leave "You broke your promise by fifteen minutes, but bye" he says as close the door and I laugh "now for the part of the day I dread" I whisper as I got to the bus stop. 
When I got home the lights in mum's room were on and the ones in other parts of the house were off ( for some reason she liked being in the dark and that didn't surprise me) which meant she was home, I took in a deep breath as I opened the door and got in gently as I made my way up the stairs it creaked "Alana" I heard her say calmly " y.y..yes ma'am" I stammer as the lights came on and I saw her standing there with her red hair packed up I have been told several times I was almost a carbon copy of the man who left us but I had the hair of my mum, "you really just want to make sure my image is tarnished completely don't you ?" She asked coming close to me as I stood frozen not knowing what to expect "no mum of course not" I try to reply calmly as she stood right in front of me now.

She kept glaring at me until she slapped me several times making me fall to the floor, " I'm sorry mum Please" I pleaded as she pulled me by the hair towards the living room as she let go off my hair "get out of my sight" she whispered as I grabbed my bag and ran up to my room,I couldn't hold in my tears as I sat on the floor by my bed feeling the soreness of my face as I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on be them.

Thanks for reading guys don't forget to vote and comment what you think about the book so far^_^.
I hope you guys enjoyed these first few chapters(^^)☺️.