Chapter 18: oh hell she's crossed the line 😠

I was a little bothered when dad and the lawyer left I didn't have a good feeling about being alone with mum.

I was seated in my room trying to get my assignment done when I heard my phone buzz, I picked it up only to see a message from Zayn ;

Zayn💩(the asshole): hey😋
Me: what?
Zayn💩(the asshole): no need to be so harsh just wanted to say good night 🙄.
Me: goodnight then. Don't send me any further messages 😐

I say as I put my phone down and only to hear a knock on the door I guess the long awaited moment is here I thought as I swallowed hard, as I walked slowly to the door only to open it and see "Anna?" I replied in shock "hey, wasn't expecting me huh?" She asked "not at all" I replied as she took a seat on my bed and I closed the door "so how was your meeting with zayn?" She said wiggling her brows "sickening, but meeting his sisters was fun" I reply.

"I see meeting the family already" she mocked as I glared at her and she let out a Loud laugh "well my dad came over with a lawyer and now he and my mum are divorced" I say as she stares at me with her mouth ajar "really?" She asked "yeah" I replied "so that means there going to want to fight for custody?" She asked "I guess so but honestly I'd choose my dad if I were to pick" I reply.

When the door suddenly bursts open and my mum Walks in her eyes red from crying "you think you're so special right?, You think I'm interested in taking custody of you hell no, I'm so happy I can finally get rid of you and your father all you guys have ever done is try to ruining my life so you can go to your father just get the fuck away from me" she yelled coming close to me as I tried moving back but she pulled me by the hair and slapped me as Anna gasped "just get out I regret getting married to your father and giving birth to you" she yelled as she pulled harder on my hair making me scream.

Oh hell she's crossed the line "enough! okay, enough!" I yelled .

"You think I'm proud of being your daughter?, hell no looking like you makes me sick , I hate you, get the fuck out of my room I wish I had always been with dad instead of living in hell with you" I yell pointing at the door as she stood and stared in shock with her eyes wide as she backed out slowly and walked away then I slammed the door shut as Anna walked up to me and gave me a big hug "it's okay" she whispered as I tried hard to stop my tears from flowing but I failed.

Hours had passed and Anna had left so I got out of bed headed to my wardrobe and decided to pack up I got my boxes out emptied my wardrobe and closet, I tried to make everything important fit into my box then I left to cross check everything when I saw our family photo album, I picked it up and brushed it up and started going through it.

I heard my phone ring as I was a few photos down then I picked it up, to see just the right person I needed to hear from now

....

Hey guys😁😁😁

I'm back Merry Christmas guys and happy new year in advance, I Know it's short but I had to quickly drop this here😊😊.

I promise to get some more chapters in soon😊.

But do be patient cause I'm in my final year of high school/secondary school so I have a lot of work to do 🙃.

And Don't forget to vote, comment and share❤️😗.

Bye❤️.