Big Brothers and Big Sisters Part 2

I'm so sorry that this was posted so late~ But better late than never! I appreciate your patience~

__________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later

Kamiko's P.O.V

Where do I go now?  The thought entered her mind as she made her through the white halls. Kamiko tried to stay hidden as she searched for someone that she knew. She managed to find from the several agents that passed by her hiding spot in the hall. But she began to feel hungry again.

She wanted to ask for some food or to ask for directions to Kageura. Or at least find the members of the Tamakoma branch but the few that she saw all looked either too scary or didn't notice her. That was until Kamiko noticed that she was staring at someone...and he was staring back at her. He was with at least two others and one of them she quickly realized was Yuma. She ducked behind the potted plant that she had been hiding behind but it was too late. The tired-looking man was heading towards her. She was about to run until Yuma looked towards the grey-haired man.

"Oh, hi Kamiko," Yuma said as she looked up to the white-haired boy. "What are you doing on your own?"

"You know her Yuma?" The man asked as he kneeled down to her. Moving the leaves out of the way to get a better look at her. Kamiko noticed how tired he looked as Yuma and the second guy, who she realized was Kageura, was making her way towards her as well.

"Yep! She's Kazama's kid," Yuma said as Kamiko looked back at the grey-haired man. "Kamiko this is Ko Murakami and this is-"

"We've met before. Yuzuru blasted her out of one of the houses in the restricted zone. What are you doing out on your own again? Causing trouble again flea?!" Kageura said he stood beside Ko.

"Izumi said that you were supposed to watch me!" She said she came from behind the potted plant. "You're late! And I'm not a flea!"

"I had things to do," Kageura said as he lifted her off the ground by the collar of her shirt. "Besides I'm here now so it doesn't matter!"

Kamiko pouted and glared at him.  She tried to squirm out of his grip as her stomach rumbled again. "I'm hungry again!" She whined again.

Yuma and Ko simply watched with amusement. Before Ko finally spoke up, "How about we go get some food?"

"I agree!" Kamiko said as she managed to somehow make her way onto Kage's shoulder.

"Oi! Get off monkey!" Kage said but did nothing to actually toss her off. The aggressive cat-eyed man led them down the hall.

"I'm not a monkey either!"

"When did Kazama get a kid?" Ko asked as he walked beside Kage.

"Apparently from some mission," Kage said.

"What kind of mission?" Yuman asked but Kage simply shrugged.

Kamiko vaguely listened to them. Opting to mess around with Kage's hair instead until she heard one of them call her name. 

"Kamiko, do you like it here so far?" Ko asked.

Kamiko nodded her head. "A lot, but I haven't been able to explore everywhere. Koko-kun, do you like being here?" She asked.

Ko nodded and gave her a smile. "Yeah," he said.

Kamiko smiled and looked towards Yuma next. "What about you Yuma? And you too Kage?"

All three men laughed and  Kage ruffled her hair. "Oi, you're so nosey and annoying!" Kage said as they finally made it outside of Border. Ko took the lead, but Kage tilted his head when he noticed someone coming towards them. Kamiko looked up and saw the familiar figure heading towards them. She thought about everyone that she had met recently and almost gave up in trying to remember until Kage called out to the person.