Big Brothers and Big Sisters Part 1

Sorry for a late! Happy New year and I hope you enjoy~

_____________________

Izumi's P.O.V

"You want me to babysit her again?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you take her around the city or something? She's not been adjusting as quickly as I thought," Kazama said quietly as the sound of a door echoed through the phone.

"No problem! I'll have to check if I have defense duty though," he said as he looked up from his homework.

"That's fine. Thank you, Izumi," Kazama said.

"I can't remember the last time I've heard you sound concern ever."

Kazama stayed quiet for a bit before speaking, "If you can try to introduce her to some of the agents."

"Why the sudden change?"

"I was able to get in contact with Kido and he suggested trying to get her more familiar with Border."

"Oh?"

"Preferably introduce to those who've already seen her."

"You want her to meet the Miwa, Suwa, and Azuma units?" Izumi asked as he leaned back in his desk chair.

"Yeah, if you can."

"Kazama, are you alright?"

"...Yeah, I'm fine."

*Knock* *Knock*

It didn't take to long before Kazama answered the door. He waved as the short, spikey-haired male let him in. He wasn't too surprised when he saw Kukichihara and Utagawa already there. He waved towards the duo as Kazama walked past him and sat down at the table near his teammates.

"Thanks for watching her again," Kazama said as the group stood up. 

"No problem! You got defense duty?" He asked curiously.

Kazama didn't answer immediately but he didn't seem hesitant either. "Something came up...in her hometown," he said as he made his way towards a door. He knocked on the door before walking into the room. It wasn't long until he came out with the said child. Kamiko was rubbing her eyes to wipe away the sleep. She smiled when she saw him.

"Hi Izumi~"

"Hey shrimp~" he greeted back.

"I'm not a shrimp~"

"Yeah, yeah. Ready to go?"

"Huh? Go where?" She asked as she looked back to Kazama.

"We were assigned to go somewhere. We'll be back late tonight. So Izumi is going to watch over you for the day." The short captain informed her as he handed her to Izumi.

"Okay, come back soon," she said as she waved.

"Don't worry Kazama! She's in good hand," Izumi reassured as he headed towards the door. Waving goodbye to the group, Izumi walked out of the apartment building with Kamiko in hand. "Ready to have fun Kamiko?"

"Yeah!"

"Is there anywhere, in particular, you want to go?"

Kamiko thought for a moment before shaking her head. "I don't know where to go," she said.

"Did you eat already?"

She nodded and smiled. "Kazama made some really good curry~"

"Then how about we go to the store and get you some new clothes," he suggested as he looked at her clothes. Well not even her clothes, they were Kazama's old clothes that barely fit her. Kamiko gave him a confused look before looking down at the oversized shirt.